|
|
 |
|
08-09-2016, 11:33 PM
|
#41
|
|
Voldemort's Bitch
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Everywhere
I am currently: 
|
Coukd you ask for you sertraline to be increased?
|
Imperfection is underrated.
|
|
|
|
09-09-2016, 09:56 AM
|
#42
|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently: 
|
Ill ask if and when I ever see a psychiatrist.
|
Given enough tea I could rule the world.
|
|
|
|
09-09-2016, 01:48 PM
|
#43
|
|
Voldemort's Bitch
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Everywhere
I am currently: 
|
Now that you're under HTT they will have a psychiatrist attached so you should be able to see them for a medication review. Ask?
|
Imperfection is underrated.
|
|
|
|
09-09-2016, 09:04 PM
|
#44
|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently: 
|
I will.
How can I get the best out of HTT? I normally just balls it up. Im useless.
|
Given enough tea I could rule the world.
|
|
|
|
09-09-2016, 09:35 PM
|
#45
|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: London
I am currently: 
|
Hugs I have no useful advice but you cannot mess it up. It is up to them to help you . Xx
|
|
|
|
|
|
09-09-2016, 11:19 PM
|
#46
|
|
Voldemort's Bitch
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Everywhere
I am currently: 
|
Talk to them. Maybe write notes each day for them to read with details of what's going on and what you need from them so even if it's difficult to verbalize it you still have a way to communicate.
What do you normally find gets in the way of you using them?
|
Imperfection is underrated.
|
|
|
|
09-09-2016, 11:32 PM
|
#47
|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently: 
|
They want definite concrete things to do and get annoyed when I say theres nothing they can help with.
Though I think I may ask for calls to help me take my meds only once. A meds review.
Ask them how they think they can suport me not to OD when I absolutely have to have painkillers around to function.
|
Given enough tea I could rule the world.
|
|
|
|
09-09-2016, 11:52 PM
|
#48
|
|
Voldemort's Bitch
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Everywhere
I am currently: 
|
Those sound like good plans. I hope they can help you.
I think a meds review is definitely in order.
|
Imperfection is underrated.
|
|
|
|
11-09-2016, 05:21 PM
|
#49
|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: London
I am currently: 
|
How are you today Lillie? Xx
|
|
|
|
|
|
12-09-2016, 03:25 PM
|
#50
|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently: 
|
I see htt later.
I have spent the day eating sleeping crying and ignoring phone calls from work. (ITS MY DAY OFF)
I feel so low and not ok.
|
Given enough tea I could rule the world.
|
|
|
|
12-09-2016, 04:41 PM
|
#51
|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: London
I am currently: 
|
Hugs I'm so sorry you are hurting . I hope HTT help. I'm sorry I can't take the pain away. Hang in there xx
|
|
|
|
|
|
12-09-2016, 05:54 PM
|
#52
|
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UK
|
Let us know how it goes with the HTT lovely, thinking of you <3
|

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot
|
|
|
|
16-09-2016, 11:14 PM
|
#53
|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently: 
|
Im so stupid. HTT made me angry so I shut down and was very nasty to them. Im not a nice person. They hate me.
I just wanted medication sorted. HTT consultant knows me better than community cos community is like brand new.
Im going to see community and be evil to her too. I always am. And it will be ****.
I need to overdose or graduation will go wrong. The man was breathing down my neck all day. The shadows moving.
The cassel isnt going to happen. I don't know what else I can do by myself.
And the anxiety over my physical health is bad. And I just need someone to talk to. I feel very alone.
|
Given enough tea I could rule the world.
|
|
|
|
17-09-2016, 12:04 AM
|
#54
|
|
We can try. We can always try.
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Your mum's bedroom
|
*cuddles gently*
Is there anyone you can Skype or call?
You're not evil. You're struggling, and after expressing yourself in a rational manner didn't work you might have acted differently because being calm apparently didn't work.
And whether htt hate you or not, they still are obliged to offer the same level of care.
What would make the community appointment a productive one?
|
the sun
the moon
the truth
|
|
|
|
17-09-2016, 12:12 AM
|
#55
|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently: 
|
NOt at midnight no.
I feel like HTT wind me up until I react like I do. Because then thy get to blame it on me.
I think my cpn will be at my appointment. That might help. I don't want to have to explain everything. If the psychiatrist has read my notes that will help. I want meds sorted out I don't want to discuss everything. She will leave so whats the point? I want someone on my side. All cmht are bothered about is covering their backsides.
I want bethan back. She understood. And she left me. Im evil.
Amisulpride helped. A lot. Just the possible ****ed up pituitary issue. I hope it was due to meds. But I want back on amisulpride. It took away everything but Him. I forgot how bad it was with everyone. My moods seemed more stable too. My moods feel so unstable right now. Unstable but really low. Apparently I appear 'flat'.
Theres no hope. Im scared and theres no hope.
|
Given enough tea I could rule the world.
|
|
|
|
17-09-2016, 12:20 AM
|
#56
|
|
We can try. We can always try.
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Your mum's bedroom
|
What's going on with the Cassel?
You said it's not happening?
Can you text your cpn and ask her to remind the psych to read your file to make the appointment more efficient?
I think you need to say what you want regarding meds exactly how you wrote it down here.
I assume htt aren't doing it on purpose, but I can understand why you feel that way.
They kind of corner you and it's hard to stay collected and friendly when the only option you see is attacking them in some way.
I think I just forgot how people aren't awake at this hour. :P
|
the sun
the moon
the truth
|
|
|
|
17-09-2016, 12:22 AM
|
#57
|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently: 
|
Nothing. They asked for more stuff 3 weeks ago. CPN wont tell me anything. But it will come down to no funding.
CPN is on leave.
|
Given enough tea I could rule the world.
|
|
|
|
17-09-2016, 12:28 AM
|
#58
|
|
We can try. We can always try.
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Your mum's bedroom
|
What makes you so sure about that?
Your local mental health people just make me wanna hit my head against the wall.
|
the sun
the moon
the truth
|
|
|
|
17-09-2016, 09:24 AM
|
#59
|
Join Date: May 2013
Location: London
I am currently: 
|
I really hope things start to improve Chinahorse, I just wanted to add (I don't know if it's helpful) that adding aripiprazole with amisulphuride lowers your prolactin levels - when I was on amisulphuride I had the same issues and the psychiatrist added that in. T didn't lower mine completely but it mifjt help you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
22-09-2016, 05:48 PM
|
#60
|
|
Voldemort's Bitch
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Everywhere
I am currently: 
|
How are you doing?
You know you can always text me, even at midnight, and if I'm awake which I probably am I'll come on line and we can chat or skype.
|
Imperfection is underrated.
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:00 AM.
|
|