RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2007, 10:03 AM   #41
Chris
Drop Dead, Gorgeous
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Norwich
I am currently:

Im chris, I used to be devotcka (among many others) hey!

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:46 AM   #42
Devil Girl
 
Devil Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Hey, I am back and still Devil Girl....thought it would be easier for me to stay the same! *waves*

Devil Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:47 AM   #43
ღ *у α ѕ м ι η* ღ
 
ღ *у α ѕ м ι η* ღ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

hii
im yasmin and i still have the same username!

ღ *у α ѕ м ι η* ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:49 AM   #44
BlueSkyes
80's metalhead born that bit too late
 
BlueSkyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

hey all, i'm back. well, i was back yesterday, but i didn't spot this then! person who came up with this thread, good idea!

well, anyway, i'm marc, and i have the same username, the same avatar (hopefully) but no sig yet *must sort out sig*

BlueSkyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:51 AM   #45
X_x_FCW_Nira_x_X
~Dying to the thin~
 
X_x_FCW_Nira_x_X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

hey im a returning member to.....my screen name was fcw_nira before but my real name is kellie



[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]X_x_I'm so sick of my heart leading me places where there can be no a happy ending _x_X


X_x_FCW_Nira_x_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:14 AM   #46
beautiful_disaster
 
beautiful_disaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Good idea, Kate.

I'm a returning member, my name is Tamsin (for those who didn't know me before)

beautiful_disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:29 AM   #47
Yume.No.Chikara
silently screaming
 
Yume.No.Chikara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London
I am currently:

I'm a returning member - who is rather scared by all the changes (thoh i'm sure will be great when i find my way around!)...was silently screaming but thought i'd try and be positive!
Newho glad to see some familiar 'faces' about!!



5000 Children die everyday from dirty water


Yume.No.Chikara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:34 AM   #48
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

hey, I'm Marie, atm i am self_calm but i want to change back to surprising mystery, i made a stupid mistake :P

xoxox



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:14 PM   #49
sparkle.
iwannabreakfree
 
sparkle.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I am currently:

Hey I'm back!
Same username =]
I left v2 about a month ago but I'm back - just had to check out the change =P
~lisa
xX xX

sparkle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:19 PM   #50
bittennails
 
bittennails's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: cloud 13
I am currently:

hey
well i'd only just got used to the last site but so far loving the changes
i still have bittennails so hopefully people can still find me to say hi
hi and hugs to all.
b x



where did everybody go?

i've lost my family


bittennails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:32 PM   #51
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_calm View Post
hey, I'm Marie, atm i am self_calm but i want to change back to surprising mystery, i made a stupid mistake :P

xoxox
Me too! I used to be kiki18 but now I'm Kiran which happens to be my real name. I made a separate thread too but I just want to spam!

Kiran
xx

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:36 PM   #52
perfection is a flaw
 
perfection is a flaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

im lizzie, i used to be not ded yet, hi :)

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:43 PM   #53
rainb0w.sparkl3s
0.o
 
rainb0w.sparkl3s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydeneee Aussie-Land
I am currently:

Kahli is backkk...yup yup...

for those of you who dont already know...iv changed my username from g0ne2far to this..

yup yup..

&hearts;

rainb0w.sparkl3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:00 PM   #54
*Undesired_Love*
Come here, Please hold my hand for now. Help me
 
*Undesired_Love*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bath/Gloucester or sum rave..
I am currently:
HI not new....

Im not new but didnt post much or reply as i was to scared but im gunna make more of an effort....promise

Ive got the same user name as last time, and my name is neomy.

*Undesired_Love* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:04 PM   #55
andyk
 
andyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: normally at a computer when on this forum!!!!
I am currently:

im andy my name hasnt changed and im till here for you all if you need me



AndyK
Hes a tiger dont you know it!!!!


RYL Adoption Acency - Clicky Here to adopt or be adopted!

IRONICALLY HAPPY ??? - the largest RYL family


andyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #56
pink_flower
Live Learn Life Love Die Dust Gone
 
pink_flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Hey, i'm Fiona and I've just kept the same user name from v2 :D x

pink_flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:08 PM   #57
noangelic
i do whatever the rice krispies tell me to :]
 
noangelic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: dublin
I am currently:

My username is the same as my old one & im áine :] -waves-

noangelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:17 PM   #58
-jen-
Mummy!
 
-jen-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Midlands
I am currently:

I'm Jen, if its not obvious enough from my username! haha, I was on v2, same username :)



The very first time you said my name
I knew it would never sound the same
Something about me is changed forever
I was swept away





-jen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:22 PM   #59
*&& She's Just Forgotten
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off! (hmm)
 
*&& She's Just Forgotten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: (West Midlands) Staffordshire "UK"
I am currently:

Hey Caz is back. Still confussed and annoyed at a few things on here mind haha. but ummm,, i was .:.Cazzy.:. on v2, so changed name. =D have a nice day people.




It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight...


*&& She's Just Forgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:24 PM   #60
beautiful_disaster
 
beautiful_disaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Oooo, now I know who you are!!

beautiful_disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:17 PM.