RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #41
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

^ No sorry, I'm a dragon. Everytime I fly they fall off ^.^

< wants to watch Family Guy now

V lives on the moon.

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:57 AM   #42
bethrenea
 
bethrenea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the corn fields
I am currently:

^ wants to be my new best friend? bahaha
<does indeed live on the moon... with the martians. they're incorrectly labeled
v deserves to be treated like a princess (or prince)




One of these days I'm gonna love me.

1-11

bethrenea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:37 AM   #43
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

^ thinks wayyy to highly of me
< is freaking out
v likes harry potter



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:31 AM   #44
bethrenea
 
bethrenea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the corn fields
I am currently:

^ thinks way to lowly of herself
< isn't crazy about harry potter but did like being able to see her grow as an author through the series (yeah, i'm like that with books)
v wants to be an astronaut?




One of these days I'm gonna love me.

1-11

bethrenea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:44 AM   #45
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

^ Has a nice positive signature
< Does not want to be an astronaut, feeling trapped scares me.
V
Wants to go to college on my behalf.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:11 PM   #46
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

^ Sorry I can't I'm at work experience

< wants to go home.

V hopefully isn't as bored as me.

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #47
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

^ is looking forward to the weekend :)
< has nothing to do this weekend
v wants to become an astronaut








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #48
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

^ Nah, not really on my top list of to do xD

< has nothing to do at the weekend.

V will hopefully have a better weekend than me (:

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #49
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

^ deserves to have a great weekend
< has a pit in her stomach
v has blonde hair



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #50
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

^ thought kitkat would post next :)
< is certainly not blonde
v is craving for a chocolate








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #51
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

^ in fact does not have blonde hair (and has a cool avatar)
< is hoping for something good
v likes hamsters



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:23 AM   #52
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

^ OMG YES I DO!!!

< Had had 4 hamsters xD

V has sailed around the world...

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:59 AM   #53
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

^ yayyy- likes HAMSTERS!!! XD
< also likes hamsters and has not sailed around the world
v is wearing blue socks



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:31 AM   #54
Entropy
 
Entropy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

^ always posts before me, looks like im stalking you but i'm not i swear
< is not wearing any socks
v likes the colour red




"this is the room where you don't have to be brave"


Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:44 AM   #55
Cazzie
There will always be a door to the light.
 
Cazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
I am currently:

^ :O Red is my favourite colour and you remind me of N. Tropy from Crash Bandicoot :)
< Just cleaned up dog poop
v Will Google Kingdom Hearts and quote from it :P



The closer you are to the light,
the greater your shadow becomes.

Cazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:11 AM   #56
bethrenea
 
bethrenea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the corn fields
I am currently:

^ has ninja like forces of mind control
< It's just... I've always wondered why we're here on this island. If there are any other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one? And suppose there are other worlds... then ours is just a little piece of something much greater. So we could have just as easily ended up somewhere else, right?
v wants to visit another country




One of these days I'm gonna love me.

1-11

bethrenea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:15 AM   #57
bethrenea
 
bethrenea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the corn fields
I am currently:

^ is wrong. and is way way cooler than me :)
< has a perpetual stomach ache right now
v is going to be marvelous




One of these days I'm gonna love me.

1-11

bethrenea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:31 AM   #58
bethrenea
 
bethrenea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the corn fields
I am currently:

^ is also amazing. and I won't take no for an answer! :)
< is smiling... teeheehee
v rode an alpaca in a dream.




One of these days I'm gonna love me.

1-11

bethrenea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:01 AM   #59
bethrenea
 
bethrenea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the corn fields
I am currently:

^ should be more original... like me :)
< wants to PAINT something HUGE but has no ROOM for it....
v should have more interesting dreams.




One of these days I'm gonna love me.

1-11

bethrenea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:42 AM   #60
Cazzie
There will always be a door to the light.
 
Cazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
I am currently:

^ Has farted in public and blamed it on someone else
< Going to find a spot to bury dad's ashes on Monday
v Will Google Kingdom Hearts 2 and quote from it



The closer you are to the light,
the greater your shadow becomes.

Cazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:24 AM.