RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #41
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Thankyou all more will come soon.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #42
espoir
 
espoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

ooo i like that word soon!!! xxx



After all this has passed, i still will remain

After i've cried my last, there'll be beauty from pain

If nothing is ventured, well how can you win?



1 year free

espoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #43
Palladion
 
Palladion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

amazing writing! can't wait to read more :)



We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken


Palladion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 12:31 AM   #44
isc
 
Join Date: Oct 2008

i feel this needs a bump :P

hope your ok xx

isc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #45
sdixon
*Alone in the darkness*
 
sdixon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: US
I am currently:

bump :)




A winter wonderland at Hogwarts



sdixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 09:10 PM   #46
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Thankyou very much but more will be a while if at all.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 09:28 PM   #47
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Why so? *Squish*

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 09:40 PM   #48
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

cos it's ****



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 09:55 PM   #49
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

It's not. It really is not....




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #50
Puck
Ultreya
 
Puck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SW England
I am currently:

Its not sh*t hun, seriously you are very talented and your words are very powerful! Dont give up on it, its very good xx




"It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit"
-J.R.R Tolkien


Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #51
hirple.
before last night my heart was grey.
 
hirple.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK

It's incredible writing. You have such an extraordinary gift; not many people can craft something so beautiful and absorbing as this. Take your time, but keep up your talent in some form or another, it truly is fantastic.

Take care,
xxx



There are remarkable things all the time, right in front of us,
but our eyes have like the clouds over the sun
and our lives are paler and poorer if we do not
see them for what they are. If nobody speaks of
remarkable things, how can they be called remarkable?"
Imperfect.Star and _Mish_ :)


hirple. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #52
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

It is very good, Katy, promise *hug*



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2010, 08:47 PM   #53
Intaytia
*
 
Intaytia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

I agree with everyone here, this really isn't sh*t, it's amazing x

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 08:09 PM   #54
espoir
 
espoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

its far from sh*t hun *hugs* xxx



After all this has passed, i still will remain

After i've cried my last, there'll be beauty from pain

If nothing is ventured, well how can you win?



1 year free

espoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 10:39 PM   #55
Muir
Chat Mod
 
Muir's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

I've always loved your writing. I was all happy when I saw you started a new thread. It's amazing.
xo

Muir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 01:10 AM   #56
rockaroni
Captain Rainbow!!!
 
rockaroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brighton, UK
I am currently:

Agreed with everyone. Your writing and your personal story is amazing really.




Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain.


rockaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 01:36 AM   #57
when.will.it.end
{Katie}
 
when.will.it.end's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

Yep, I love reading you're writing. Take your time but no one here thinks badly of your work. That's why we keep coming back :) xx



Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.


when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #58
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:
Crimson relief *graphic self harm trigger*

The day continued to progress from bad to worse. Achingly long panic attacks hid around every corner, ready to snare me and send me fleeing to the sanctuary of the nurse’s office. Finally the sound of the last bell jarred through the school, a catalyst for the usual end of the day chaos. Teenagers of all ages ran, pushed and shoved their way towards their buses, bikes and cars, heedless of who they bowled over to reach their goal.

I waited patiently with my friends on a nearby road for my mother to materialise, throwing my bag and myself into the car with undisguised relief. As the others chattered about weekend plans and caught up on the day’s gossip I remained silent, slightly apart, bone tired with the effort of maintaining a happy façade for even another few minutes.

Once home I fled to my room and closed the door carefully, pushing hard to seal the room as tightly as possibly. Once this was done I cuddled into a thick crimson cardigan and collapsed on my bed, slid a familiar CD into the player beside me and hit the play button. Eerie mournful notes spilled out, swelling to fill the room, managing to verbalise the ache I felt far more eloquently than I could ever have done.

Still the empathy of emotions wasn’t enough. Dragging myself up right in a familiar motion I slipped my hand into a book, withdrawing a familiar old friend. Pushing up my woollen sleeves I surveyed my arms carefully, clinically. Reaching out I grabbed my usual supplies of arm warmers, bands and bandages to hide the damage done. Now, now I was ready. With hardly a moment of hesitation I slashed down, revelling in the warmth of the blood trickling down my arm. High on pain I slashed down again and again and again until the heat of the blood seemed to encompass my arm. Gradually I slowed my actions until eventually I was satisfied. Returning the blade to the paper back I haphazardly bandaged my arm with hands sticky with blood.

Once the crimson had stopped seeping disease like through the material I stood, shook down my sleeve and hurried into the bathroom, slamming the door shut quickly behind me. Carefully I began to wash away the stains on my hands and face, scrubbing at the skin until it was raw. Reaching for a towel I straightened up, gazing into the pale face reflected in the mirror as I dried my hands. I smiled at my reflection for the first time in weeks. Finally, finally I was at least halfway to happy.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 03:41 PM   #59
when.will.it.end
{Katie}
 
when.will.it.end's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

Very nice writing *hugs*



Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.


when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #60
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

This is very good writing



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:26 AM.