RYL Forums


View Poll Results: How do you like your toast
Chacoal 1 1.39%
Dark Brown 4 5.56%
Golden Brown 27 37.50%
Beige 6 8.33%
Light Brown 17 23.61%
Slightly Brown round the edges 5 6.94%
Barely cooked 7 9.72%
bread waved in the general direction of the toaster 5 6.94%
Don't like toast 0 0%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #41
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

warm bread



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 09:36 PM   #42
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

mmm toast...

Light brown and crunchy all over. With butter and cinnomen sugar. Or jelly. or with stuff on it to make it a sandwhich.

In other words, I love toast. I have a friend who hates the stuff....I don't understand



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #43
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

"Yeah Toast" by Bob and Tom.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUNIKbX_kUg[/ame]



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #44
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

Barely cooked, really soft on the inside, and slightly toasted on the outside.





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 08:24 AM   #45
Benji
Doink!
 
Benji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Black, just like my metal.



Benji's Weekly Insight:
I have a Tonberry teddy called Grudge.


Benji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 08:44 AM   #46
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaryllis View Post
Covered in garlic butter. mmmm garlic. I cook it in the oven. Don't really believe in toasters.
I like it like this too!!!!!!! NOM!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #47
J.K
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I'm not really bothered. I favour one over the others but I'd still eat it regardless of how it was, except completely burnt to a cinder.






J.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #48
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Golden brown with lots of marg.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 02:19 PM   #49
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!
 
Left Phalange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am currently:

Barely cooked :D My mum calls it anaemic toast :)





I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.


Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:53 AM.