RYL Forums


View Poll Results: What is your cheese of choice?
Chedder 11 28.95%
Brie 4 10.53%
Red Leicester 1 2.63%
Mozzerella 5 13.16%
Ewww man, just ewww 4 10.53%
Foot Cheese 0 0%
Other 13 34.21%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #41
GlitterandSparkles.
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlpools View Post
^ do iiiiiiiit!
I am for lunch :D

It's cold here, really cold, and warm mac and cheese just sounds yummy.










GlitterandSparkles. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #42
Cathy
Stunned
 
Cathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
I am currently:

cheddar or brie or philidelphia (plain or herby)

sheep's cheese tastes like vomit.



How far can you send emotions?


Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 06:03 PM   #43
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

Davidstow Chedda is yum!

But my all time favoutites are Wensleydale with cranberries in it and Boursin.



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 09:15 AM   #44
Narcissism
Boom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

i have to admit, i read one of the poll options as "ewww man cheese"



And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.


Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #45
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

^haha, typical Danz.
Man cheese is pretty Ewww.





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #46
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

I like cheese but I don;t know what kind.

Only on like, pizza, chips, or garlic bread or something though... not cold or on its own....

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 05:21 AM   #47
pugdog
Outsider
 
pugdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Arrakis
I am currently:

goat cheese with herbs!
pepperjack yum!
swiss!
cream cheese! (mostly because it is used in wonderful desserts)
blue cheese is good in moderation
havarti is very good

and many many others of which i cannot think of right now

-brian



'in the quiet heart is hidden, sorrow that the eye can't see'

pugdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:35 PM.