RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-10-2009, 09:02 PM   #41
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi Tiger View Post
I expect it probably depends on the situation it arises in! *wink wink nudge nudge*

Guessing the first time they see you isnt one of those situations you were thinking of there

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #42
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

LOL. .






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #43
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!
 
Left Phalange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi Tiger View Post
I expect it probably depends on the situation it arises in! *wink wink nudge nudge*
LOL'd.

The worst compliment I've ever received was from an ex who said "I really like your cheek bones."

We broke up a few days later.





I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.


Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:05 PM   #44
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

^ I would've been pleased with that.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:08 PM   #45
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!
 
Left Phalange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *serendipity* View Post
^ I would've been pleased with that.
Not when he said it in quite a scary, husky voice that made it sound like he was going to eat me.





I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.


Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #46
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Actually lol'd.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #47
Dan
Beyond Repair.
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: England.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon. View Post
WOlololol.
Men are such idiots and are stoopid!11
derp derp
You didn't know? Men are pigs.



On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.


Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #48
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!
 
Left Phalange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am currently:

Oh, I thought of one from my current boyfriend as well.

He was going through old pictures of me from when I was about 15 and was like "You look so much thinner and lovely now. You're really hot now. Well, not hot. But I'd f**k you."

He's a charmer.





I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.


Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #49
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

^ O_O charming!

Lucius. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #50
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Afraid View Post
"Child baring hips"

Don't find that a compliment in the slightest.
^This.
How is that even a compliment?
Maybe back in the days when every woman's dream was to have 10 kids or whatever. But whether or not I want kids, I hate that.

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:51 PM   #51
tonightXweXfall
this time i'm not going to watch myself die
 
tonightXweXfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: my home
I am currently:

I was stretching before karate class, doing the butterfly stretch, and I can get my head to touch the floor with my feet in as far as possible. My friend looks at me and goes,
'Wow, with that flexibility and those hips, you are going to be PERFECT for child birthing' she then proceeded to give me a huge grin and a thumbs up. . .I was 14 when she said that. . .(I'm 18 now :P)



"I let my guard down, and you caught me by surprise" Sonic Syndicate
add me if you want. just let me know you're from RYL.
I love you truly.
Vayne is my love =] ♥


tonightXweXfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:53 PM   #52
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

^lol how was she thinking like that at 14.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:57 PM   #53
tonightXweXfall
this time i'm not going to watch myself die
 
tonightXweXfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: my home
I am currently:

^She's a year older than me btw. lol. but, Idk. . .It was REALLY odd hearing that at 14. Like, hearing it now, I would have been fine, but I didnt get it then, and thought she was saying I had big hips in a bad way. . .:P



"I let my guard down, and you caught me by surprise" Sonic Syndicate
add me if you want. just let me know you're from RYL.
I love you truly.
Vayne is my love =] ♥


tonightXweXfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #54
tonightXweXfall
this time i'm not going to watch myself die
 
tonightXweXfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: my home
I am currently:

^She was 15, and idk. lol. I thought she was saying that I had big hips and that it wasnt a good thing. lol. I didnt get it at the time :P



"I let my guard down, and you caught me by surprise" Sonic Syndicate
add me if you want. just let me know you're from RYL.
I love you truly.
Vayne is my love =] ♥


tonightXweXfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #55
Yan-yan
 
Yan-yan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: My Room!
I am currently:

LOL !!! This thread really made me lol. (Sorry if it wasn't suposed to)

Well I got a `compliment` off my aunt.
She said; "Now then big lass. God I can't beleive how big you've got." she continued to call me big lass throughout the conversation. I think tall would of been more apropriate!

Yan-yan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #56
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blittle1986 View Post
"You have nice eyebrows"

What the hell does that even mean?
See, now thats a compliment I give often....but then eyebrows are real important to me.

My gran likes to tell me she thinks I'm a pretty girl, but i was much prettier when I didn't have so many piercings.
My gran always manages to insult and compliment me at the same time bless her.

I always tell Flem she's incredibly wierd. I hope she realises its a comliment because I love that part of her.





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #57
J.K
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

"For a ginger you're actually not that bad looking."






J.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 10:05 PM   #58
tonightXweXfall
this time i'm not going to watch myself die
 
tonightXweXfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: my home
I am currently:

Then, by everyone in general.

'Wow. . .Look how big you are!!!!'

I always think they're talking about my stomach before I realize they're talking about my boobies :P



"I let my guard down, and you caught me by surprise" Sonic Syndicate
add me if you want. just let me know you're from RYL.
I love you truly.
Vayne is my love =] ♥


tonightXweXfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #59
LilTom
 
LilTom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Wiltshire.
I am currently:

I've given out some **** compliments =D

I think the best one probably has been "Shut up, you're not fat. I'd **** you, and you know I hate fat chicks."



And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! -- Not a vegetarian

LilTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #60
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

"wow. that (hair) style suits you.It makes you look so much younger."
>.<

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:58 PM.