RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #5961
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

*hugs everyone*





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 09:55 PM   #5962
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs Lindsay*



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 01:19 PM   #5963
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Kahlia and Lindsay*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #5964
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs Kat*



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 02:18 PM   #5965
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Kahlia* How are you?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #5966
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

*hugs Kahlia and Kat*





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 03:36 PM   #5967
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*hugs Lindsay* How are you?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #5968
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

*hugs Kat* I'm not sure how I am. How are you?





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #5969
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm okay



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #5970
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs Kat & Lindsay*

Kat: I'm okay thanks, how are you?



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #5971
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Kahlia* I'm okay



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 05:17 PM   #5972
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

*hugs Kat and Kahlia*





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 08:39 PM   #5973
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs Kahlia, Kat & Lindsay*



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #5974
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*hugs Helen, Kahlia, Kat & Lindsay*





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 01:14 AM   #5975
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs Kat, Lindsay, Helen & Louise*



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #5976
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

*hugs Helen, Louise, and Kahlia*





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 04:30 PM   #5977
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*hugs Lindsay*





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #5978
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs Louise, Kahlia & Lindsay*



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 08:19 PM   #5979
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

*hugs Louise and Helen*





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #5980
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs Lindsay, Louise && Helen*



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:00 PM.