RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2009, 10:20 PM   #5861
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

I like it



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #5862
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

You're even more beautiful behind the mask <3



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:48 AM   #5863
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

as said b4 i like esp as it has a teddy in it

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:04 AM   #5864
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

She looks sad *hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:57 AM   #5865
Master Of Deceit
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

I wanna keep him!!!

Master Of Deceit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:53 PM   #5866
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I want to know what it is.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #5867
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

I love penguins :D



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #5868
TheHurtWillNeverHeal
My mind is my prison.
 
TheHurtWillNeverHeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

Your not the only one.



The moment you feel like giving up, remember all the reasons you held on for so long.




Free since: April 29, 2010

R.I.P Ivann Joseph 11/29/94 - 12/16/09





TheHurtWillNeverHeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:08 PM   #5869
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

It makes me wish I could be.



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #5870
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

The place in that picture looks so nice, like really remote and calm.

EDIT: I Love the bear, I want to just hug it.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #5871
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Pingu! <3 So cute.



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:08 PM   #5872
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

cute <3



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:12 AM   #5873
Master Of Deceit
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

I'm too lazy to read it.

Master Of Deceit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #5874
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I still have no idea what it is?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #5875
RoisinDubh
Salve Me
 
RoisinDubh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I am currently:

Definately Keep me.




And the world is but a stage...


RoisinDubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #5876
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Ooh horses <3



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #5877
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Cute :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #5878
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Ahh, Casper! I haven't seen Casper in ages :D



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:53 PM   #5879
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

cute teddy!!!




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #5880
Master Of Deceit
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

I can just feel the humid heat on my face. I love candles.

Master Of Deceit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:55 AM.