RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2011, 04:11 PM   #561
rebound_girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

Yes, love that movie

Despicable Me?

rebound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:56 PM   #562
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

heard of it, but haven't watched

iron man



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:09 PM   #563
RubyTuesday
Misfit..
 
RubyTuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gillingham, Kent.
I am currently:

Yes :)

Once.



weak

RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:10 PM   #564
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

nope

dirty harry



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:44 AM   #565
xshadow
 
xshadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

No.

Black Beauty?

xshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:50 AM   #566
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

yup

misery



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:04 AM   #567
Tracie Marie
She who tames beasts
 
Tracie Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I am currently:

I love that movie! And the book :) Stephen King is one of my favorites.

Gracie?



When life closes one door to happiness on us, it opens another. Most of us spend too much time staring at the one closed to see new one opened.

Kiera is my love <3


Tracie Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:46 PM   #568
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

(my sister is OBSESSED with stephen king!)
nope...

alien



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #569
Hobbes
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

yep

an education?

Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #570
Busby
 
Busby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: london

nope.

Monster

Busby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #571
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

No...

Two Brothers?

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #572
Papillon
 
Papillon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

yes

dogma



http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2851063#post2851063 <<< loving this thread!!


Papillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #573
Hobbes
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

yeah

The Last King of Scotland?

Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:10 AM   #574
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

no

the tommyknockers



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:33 AM   #575
rebound_girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

Yeah

The kids are alright?

rebound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:36 AM   #576
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

nope

matrix revolutions



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:45 AM   #577
rebound_girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

Yes, but never seen it. I tried to watch the first Matrix movie but fell out 10 minutes into it. After three times of trying, I gave up. Matrix is not my kind of movie:p

American Beauty?

rebound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:00 AM   #578
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

nopesies

oceans thirteen



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:54 AM   #579
rebound_girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

Yup

127 Hours?

rebound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:56 AM   #580
xshadow
 
xshadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

No.

The Scorpion King?

xshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:18 PM.