RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-04-2011, 11:46 PM   #5641
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

thanks we are very very nervous! uggh.. we even dreamnt last night that we were back in the psych ward .. we think that dream was just cuz we are so nervous about T appt.
sigh,,
we will post about T appt after we go.. prolly on other board but maybe here too
SADIE




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #5642
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Yeah probably, I dreamt a few nights ago that my phone was broken and I had to get it fixed again.

Hope you're all okay today (:

------

Urgh think nerves about my coursework are getting to me, I've got diarrhoea this morning :/ sorry for the info lol

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 01:28 PM   #5643
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

twisty this morning.. so dont know who is where yet.
we are ok kathryn.. just nervous and have an awful headache this morning.. hmm..perhaps the weather is changing..

sorry school is stressing you out. that is part of why we never finished our bachelor's degree. was just too much plus working ful time and then all this about everyone in here.. something had to give and well it was our schooling.
anyhow hope things ease up for you soon and you feel better.




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #5644
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Hope you can calm your nerves (:

I know, so tempted to drop out of college but I wanna get at least something - I doubt I'll be going to university, I just wanna get out there and start earning money.

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 11:12 PM   #5645
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

wy it so qwiet in heer? evribodi bes ok?
i hops so.

we sorta ok an sorta no good.. it confuz me.
we nervus bowt lots stuf an i jus wana sta hom an hid weer it saf an no haz talk or see nobodi. but big ons sa we no can do tat cuz we haz go werk. =/ i no lik werk!
no fayr!=(
sarah




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 08:21 AM   #5646
flutterby butterfly
Blu
 
flutterby butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hey Sarah, we don't like work either, especially not J & Kaia, he's 4 & she is 5/6. They get really bored, sometimes they come out & draw funny little pictures for Mara - it's fun & makes her laugh. Maybe if Hiding doesn't mind you could do that sometimes to stop you being bored?

How is everyone? We haven't been on here for a while, don't know why - just haven't, not that it's not been needed, just didn't feel like "talking" to anyone. Hey ho. Hope everyone's ok

-Ker



Previously unicorn-tears

In a burst of light that blinded every angel
As if the sky had blown the heavens into stars
You felt the gravity of tempered grace,
falling into empty space
With no-one there to catch you in their arms


Kahlia1981 & silentgirl are my RYL sisters
Plumeria Sister

flutterby butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #5647
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

I know Sarah, it has been awfully quiet.

Yeah we hate work too, I've been on work placement for the past 3 days and there's something about large groups of old people that unnerve me - I've been chain-smoking to try and calm me down.

We're okay Ker, how're you?

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 11:04 PM   #5648
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

hey
yeah none of us care for work but the kids really hate it.. christopher often plays DS and tries to beat the level he has been stuck on FOREVER in mario bros.

i will win that part of it.. i will. it makes me very mad cause i always die! but i will win it someday!

umm ..
ok.. what was i saying ?
oh right.. work.
Sarah realy hates work.. we try to keep her occupied inside while we are at work cause when she is out she is scared of the co workers and customers not to mention we have to try to switch fast to answer the phone.
Crimson




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 08:59 PM   #5649
[Luna]
 
[Luna]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UK

wow, this place has become really quiet.
Sort of scary really. I hope everyone is alright and will be back soon. xox



Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 09:04 PM   #5650
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

I'm around, and dissociating/splitting more than I'm letting on. [So she says...]

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 10:34 PM   #5651
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

hihi katie, katreena an trini.
i membr yous nams =)

we mis yous. we waz frade yous waz mad at us for somreesin. i hops no.

we hops yous bes ok. big ons sa to tel yous to sen us pm if yous wan or need to ..k?
*huggees*
sarah




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:26 AM   #5652
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Ok Sarah.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:34 AM   #5653
ghosts in the machine
coimeádaí rún
 
ghosts in the machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
I am currently:

I don't have much to say... I've been lurking, but things have been very chaotic for the past few months. Feels like I've been existing from crisis to fog to crisis without having any time to catch up with time, and all the spare time I have seems to go on uni work and trying to exist safely.

My therapist has mentioned starting to discuss my experiences of the Voices in sessions, and I'm terrified. I want to run in the other direction. But also, in a way, I want to talk about it. There are not many safe spaces to talk about this in my life, and the understanding that he seems to have is 'nice' (for lack of a better word).



For those doubts that swirl all around us
For those lives that tear at the seams
We know… we’re not what we’ve seen

For this dance we’ll move with each other
There ain’t no other step than one foot
Right in front of the other

~ We're marching on... ~


ghosts in the machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:16 PM   #5654
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Yeah it's been really quiet. Know what you mean about it being scary.

Haven't really needed to be around, it's been quiet inside.

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #5655
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

i veri scard. we go to talk hed doctir ladee toda. i veri scard i bes stuk out an i no wan to. i hop karma dos it.

i scard.




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #5656
ghosts in the machine
coimeádaí rún
 
ghosts in the machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
I am currently:

Good luck hidingme, I really hope the appointment goes well. Sarah I'm sure you won't be stuck out during the session, try not to worry. Take care.



For those doubts that swirl all around us
For those lives that tear at the seams
We know… we’re not what we’ve seen

For this dance we’ll move with each other
There ain’t no other step than one foot
Right in front of the other

~ We're marching on... ~


ghosts in the machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:53 PM   #5657
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Hope the session goes well for you Hiding :) Sarah, I'm sure someone will come out for you *offers safe hugs*

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #5658
[Luna]
 
[Luna]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UK

It was my 21st birthday yesterday.
Not feeling great, feel very forgotten about... it sucks when you seem to give more than anyone is willing to :/



Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:24 AM   #5659
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling that way crucifixion, i know how it feels to be forgotten about on your birthday ):

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:02 AM   #5660
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

not sure who is where right now so we arent using a color.

went to appt saturday. she seemed confused when she asked who she was talking to and we tried to explain how it is for us to be twisty.

guess it wouldnt make sense uness you have felt it. its even hard to explain sometimes.
she talked to sarah some asked what she likes to do and if she lkes to draw pictures and stuff.
i guess we said alot how we worry she wont believe us cuz she said she cant tell us on one visit yet but she does work with other DIDs and knows what it looks like.
we still are very anxious over it. we didnt set up another appt yet cuz we have to wait to see how money will be..but guess we will try to go again.
we will have to call her.

we had a big fuss with all of us inside this morning about it sorta outloud i guess.. we were posting on another board we go to and well everyone had to comment and it sorta became an argument over it.

sadie seems worried that we will be wasting money and she wont believe us and we will tell her all this private stuff about us and we wil just end up hurt..
none of us can really agree or disagree right now.
it is all causing alot of chaos inside. very twisty and switchy.




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:23 PM.