RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #5641
insidemyhead
time traveller
 
insidemyhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: cloud cookoo land
I am currently:

Noooo want to though :(

Have you ever fallen asleep at work or school?




“There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”


insidemyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 11:41 PM   #5642
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

Both! Work, because we sleep on our breaks on night shifts and I definitely had a few of those "omg I just fell asleep how long was I asleep for?!" moments at school.

Have you ever been to a concert of a band you didn't actually like?






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 02:38 AM   #5643
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

no, i see no point in going to a concert if u don't like them

have u ever watched 'my strange obsession/addiction' to make urself feel better ??



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 08:39 AM   #5644
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

No

Have you ever bribed a child to get them to shut up?






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 09:31 AM   #5645
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

yes many of times

have u ever given a friend extra alcohol then u told them was in the drink



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #5646
Princess-Rah
 
Princess-Rah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
I am currently:

No...

Have you ever eaten a raw bug?



Oh, in the dark we could hide
But we're human
We're human, so we fight.
And we can be higher than our hearts
And I'll be a fighter by your side.


Give me shallow thoughts and deep breaths;
Just stay calm...


Princess-Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #5647
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

no... i don't think i could do that

have u ever gotten into trouble for being too confident ?



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #5648
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

No

Have you ever lied about not being afraid of the dark?






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 03:36 AM   #5649
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

no

have u ever cooked pancakes for dinner



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #5650
Taraxacum
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013

I did once, but it went so awfully wrong that my sister makes them for me now!

Have you ever fallen over in a really embarrasing place?

Taraxacum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 07:43 PM   #5651
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Yes I've fallen off a treadmill in the gym only a few weeks ago

Have you ever thrown a present back in someone's face?






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 03:21 AM   #5652
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

not literally, but once mum got me a gift when i was little and i said i really didn't like it

have u ever taken a embarrassing photo of a friend and not delete it cause u look good ?



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 09:28 AM   #5653
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Yes lol

Have you ever been skiing?






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #5654
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

yes

done illegal drugs



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 12:34 PM   #5655
Princess-Rah
 
Princess-Rah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
I am currently:

No!! Never will either lol

Have you ever eaten raw meat?



Oh, in the dark we could hide
But we're human
We're human, so we fight.
And we can be higher than our hearts
And I'll be a fighter by your side.


Give me shallow thoughts and deep breaths;
Just stay calm...


Princess-Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 01:17 PM   #5656
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

no

have u ever been caught out nude



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #5657
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Yes

Have you ever gone to the shop in pjs?






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #5658
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

yes, many of times when i was little

have u ever spied on ur partner



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2013, 03:18 AM   #5659
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

No...

Have you ever taken a dance class?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2013, 06:02 AM   #5660
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

yes, i used to love dance

have u ever been apart of a flash mob ?



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:37 AM.