RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-07-2009, 09:53 PM   #541
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Feverishly






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 01:43 PM   #542
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Gravely



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 01:44 PM   #543
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

Harshly



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 07:00 PM   #544
Kelly.
 
Kelly.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

Internally

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 08:02 PM   #545
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Jokingly






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #546
Kelly.
 
Kelly.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

Kindly

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 08:21 PM   #547
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Lasciviously






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #548
Kelly.
 
Kelly.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

Mildly

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #549
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

Nightly



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 10:10 PM   #550
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

openly






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 02:40 AM   #551
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Poorly



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 02:57 AM   #552
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Quaintly



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #553
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

retroactively






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 10:19 AM   #554
Angelwolf
Show me love is never real...
 
Angelwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Liverpool, England, UK
I am currently:

Surreptitiously







Angelwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #555
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

testily






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #556
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Underhandedly.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #557
Bean
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I am currently:

Verociously

Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #558
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

westerly






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2009, 03:09 PM   #559
Angelwolf
Show me love is never real...
 
Angelwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Liverpool, England, UK
I am currently:

x-ratedly??







Angelwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #560
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

yearly






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:22 AM.