RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-02-2008, 12:15 AM   #541
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

my lil bro and sis cuz my mum and dad aren't here and they're not back til late so I feel all protective

Are you ok? xx

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 12:16 AM   #542
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*hugs*
gGood drunk yo...innit..yeah...shush....*falls over*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 12:17 AM   #543
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

awww i dunno how i am tbh





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 12:17 AM   #544
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

aww like a triple thick condom




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 12:22 AM   #545
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

I'm curious as to what you're excited about....or Nosey...same difference...




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #546
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

new car ness

drunk again?




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #547
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

wish i was drunk then mb i wudnt be so flippin upset





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 12:32 AM   #548
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

awwww *hugs*
pm me if you need to talk k? xx

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 04:08 PM   #549
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

helps you protect them





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #550
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

*cuddles*
Feel better soon!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 04:58 PM   #551
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Lost :(





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 04:59 PM   #552
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

awww never give up!!




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 05:06 PM   #553
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

im glad your fine huni :)





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 05:46 PM   #554
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Aww I hate shame :( Hope it goes soon!



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #555
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

*fills*



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 06:16 PM   #556
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

*calms you down with a flufft kitten toy*

oooh i want one now :(



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 08:43 PM   #557
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

fill's up




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 08:26 AM   #558
phoenixflames_forever
phoenixflames
 
phoenixflames_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: U.K
I am currently:

*pets tenderly* :)



Wish i could tie you up in my shoes....make you feel unpretty too...
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see......
You're still here in my heart.

I gots lei'd in vets
;D


phoenixflames_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #559
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*hugs you*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 01:52 PM   #560
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

*wraps you in warmth & security and protects you*

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:59 PM.