RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2011, 03:07 AM   #541
rebound_girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

No

Miller's Crossing?

rebound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:23 AM   #542
Looking4Hope
I want to exorcise the deamons from your past...
 
Looking4Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: a place of nothingness
I am currently:

Nope...
Johnny English



~Delancey

Please note that I don't use this account anymore. My account is now: backafterthebridge if you need me. Stay safe!

Looking4Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #543
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Vaguely

Barbarella?






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:21 PM   #544
rebound_girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

Heard of, never seen it

The Road?

rebound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:24 AM   #545
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

no

highlander



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:29 PM   #546
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Naw

Dr Strangelove or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb?

lolzz



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:20 PM   #547
Anarchymummy
fighting with automatic self destruction...
 
Anarchymummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Up North
I am currently:

Nope.

Me without You





“Though she be but little, she is fierce!”

20.12 .07 - Cathryn



Anarchymummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:21 PM   #548
CrazyKitten
 
CrazyKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

No

hellraiser?

CrazyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #549
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Yep,

Benny & Joon (if not, its a must-see!)



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:49 AM   #550
Entropy
 
Entropy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

no

Bridget Jones




"this is the room where you don't have to be brave"


Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:36 AM   #551
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Yes

The Midnight Express



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:38 AM   #552
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

no

the gods must be crazy



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:40 AM   #553
Tracie Marie
She who tames beasts
 
Tracie Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I am currently:

No!

Double Team?



When life closes one door to happiness on us, it opens another. Most of us spend too much time staring at the one closed to see new one opened.

Kiera is my love <3


Tracie Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #554
xshadow
 
xshadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Nope.

Men Who Stare At Goats?

xshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:40 AM   #555
Tracie Marie
She who tames beasts
 
Tracie Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I am currently:

Yes, but I haven't seen it.

Twas the night?



When life closes one door to happiness on us, it opens another. Most of us spend too much time staring at the one closed to see new one opened.

Kiera is my love <3


Tracie Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:03 AM   #556
xshadow
 
xshadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

No.

Flicka?

xshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:05 AM   #557
Tracie Marie
She who tames beasts
 
Tracie Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I am currently:

Yes! And I've seen it! Finally, something we have in common!

The Happening?



When life closes one door to happiness on us, it opens another. Most of us spend too much time staring at the one closed to see new one opened.

Kiera is my love <3


Tracie Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:11 AM   #558
durham-red
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I am currently:

yes, actually loved that film!

shortbus

durham-red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #559
Tracie Marie
She who tames beasts
 
Tracie Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I am currently:

No, but I have a feeling what it's about :p

Who framed Roger Rabbit?



When life closes one door to happiness on us, it opens another. Most of us spend too much time staring at the one closed to see new one opened.

Kiera is my love <3


Tracie Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #560
Entropy
 
Entropy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

yes

girl interrupted




"this is the room where you don't have to be brave"


Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:35 PM.