RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-03-2009, 11:54 AM   #5541
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

u love somone/thing that isn't consistance

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 11:58 AM   #5542
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

You like animated images, you want things to improve but don't think they will and value silence.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 05:29 PM   #5543
Rawrk
 

You love Zed & you will be together foreveromnom.
You're supportive.
And you lol at the pope :]

  Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 05:29 PM   #5544
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

is a person of quotes



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 06:33 PM   #5545
evan
labyrinthine.
 
evan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

is a person who feels pain quite often :[



Do you remember me?
Is your mind that worn?
We both were born
to be one with that which the public scorns.

- The Church Channel: Say Anything


evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 06:43 PM   #5546
katastrophy.
[xo] `Kat[KHAOS]
 
katastrophy.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
I am currently:

You believe that music is something that can help poeple, and you have a MySpace.



{even angels have their wicked schemes.}


katastrophy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 08:46 PM   #5547
Embles
 
Embles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Your in love with someone? And those lyrics are beautiful , and your glad your finally alive, and you want to make it clear to someone they mean alot to you?



We’ve got obsessions
I want to erase every nasty thought that bugs me every day of every week
We’ve got obsessions
You never tell me what it is that makes you strong and what it is that makes you weak.


Embles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #5548
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

will never let anyone she/he cares bout fall



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #5549
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

Pretty eyes :D
you're a dark person

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 09:25 PM   #5550
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

You like hiding things but not hiding them 100% and you have hopes.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #5551
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

has numbers

so likes number..?



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 10:13 PM   #5552
tursiops_gp
..even gaara cries inside..
 
tursiops_gp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I am currently:

your sigs scares me but maybe its how you feel.



Hate me, hurt me, all the same, pull me away or belittle my name,
Learn to love and you may see that there may be life somewhere here inside of me.


tursiops_gp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #5553
Wintergirl
Memory's A Fickle Thing.
 
Wintergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom.
I am currently:

You like smurfs. xD



"Memory's A Fickle Thing. And Sometimes We're Doomed To Repeat The Things We've Forgotten."

Wintergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 11:09 PM   #5554
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

is afan of green



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 12:30 AM   #5555
manycolors
 
manycolors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

welp heres my interuptation 1 her eyes are open to the things of this worldand yet one is destorted





manycolors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 01:14 AM   #5556
starseeker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: North West England
I am currently:

there are a lot of sides to you still to be uncovered and you believe very strongly in love and hope and luck :)
maybe?

starseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 03:24 AM   #5557
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

You like to dance. Which makes me smile cause I love dance. The pic is lovely.



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 04:15 AM   #5558
Live&learn
 
Live&learn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

You like fish and you wish that you were a fish, but then you think that maybe it's a good thing you're not a fish because then you would drown. Maybe...




"One day everything will be well, that is our hope; today everything is fine, that is our illusion." ~Voltaire


Live&learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 05:37 AM   #5559
xyon
Nobody's Hero
 
xyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Merseyside, UK
I am currently:

You like Voltaire as much as I do, particularly that line.

Also you need a small, grey person.



Not everything that counts can be counted.


xyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 07:47 AM   #5560
Long*Past
Ashley
 
Long*Past's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver
I am currently:

You feel that, even if you know victory will be short lived, you have to try for it.
That what you do today will directly impact the future.
And you keep track of the things you accomplish each day.



Without a light I fear that I will stumble in the dark,
lay right down,
decide not to go on.

Plumeria Sister


Long*Past is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 24 (0 members and 24 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:29 PM.