RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-04-2010, 01:37 PM   #5401
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Enchant



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 05:49 AM   #5402
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Tangible




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 05:55 AM   #5403
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

Ephemeral



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #5404
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

llama



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #5405
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Aroma

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2010, 03:48 PM   #5406
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Angel

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 09:47 AM   #5407
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

little



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 04:21 PM   #5408
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Energy

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 05:21 PM   #5409
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yes....



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 06:28 PM   #5410
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Sushi

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #5411
wigglemuffin
This is real, and this time there is no hiding...
 
wigglemuffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

iglu.



Fall seven times, Stand eight ♥

wigglemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 12:06 AM   #5412
Streets
Boom!! ;)
 
Streets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Up . . .



Come in.
Can you hear me?
Am I even talking?
There is so much I want you to know.
I am counting on someday you'll wake up and see me.
But you don't wanna know.


I'm over it now.


Streets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 11:49 AM   #5413
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

popadom



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #5414
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Merry

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #5415
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Yank.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 12:18 AM   #5416
JaffaCake.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Manchester, UK.

Kite :)

JaffaCake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 02:23 AM   #5417
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Emotional

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 04:22 AM   #5418
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

Lullaby



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 11:11 AM   #5419
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Yellow



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 02:09 PM   #5420
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Wondering

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:07 PM.