RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-08-2008, 12:00 PM   #5321
The 666th Pope
Hallelujah
 
The 666th Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

994,317



Love is the most selfish emotion of all.


The 666th Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 12:07 PM   #5322
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

994 316





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 12:25 PM   #5323
Alisha*
*Lorna
 
Alisha*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: around about here somwhere, coventry uk that would be
I am currently:

994 315




negative


Alisha* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #5324
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

994 314





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 01:01 PM   #5325
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

994 313



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #5326
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

994 312





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 01:29 PM   #5327
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

994 311



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 02:47 PM   #5328
Affinity
 
Affinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: devon
I am currently:

994 310



Kerry (Cakey) my sister and my bestest friend, Lynnie (lynnieb98) is my ryl niece, Chelsea (Euphoria Blossom) my daughter, Ann (Icebreak) my friend and Kim (Bitter Angel) my Guardian Angel


Affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 02:56 PM   #5329
The 666th Pope
Hallelujah
 
The 666th Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

994,309



Love is the most selfish emotion of all.


The 666th Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 03:30 PM   #5330
Alisha*
*Lorna
 
Alisha*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: around about here somwhere, coventry uk that would be
I am currently:

994,308




negative


Alisha* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 04:01 PM   #5331
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

994 307





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 04:08 PM   #5332
Alisha*
*Lorna
 
Alisha*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: around about here somwhere, coventry uk that would be
I am currently:

994 306




negative


Alisha* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 04:33 PM   #5333
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

994 305



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #5334
Alisha*
*Lorna
 
Alisha*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: around about here somwhere, coventry uk that would be
I am currently:

994,304




negative


Alisha* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #5335
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

994 303





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #5336
Alisha*
*Lorna
 
Alisha*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: around about here somwhere, coventry uk that would be
I am currently:

994 302




negative


Alisha* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 07:36 PM   #5337
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

994 301





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #5338
amethyst
 

994 300

  Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #5339
Alisha*
*Lorna
 
Alisha*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: around about here somwhere, coventry uk that would be
I am currently:

994,299




negative


Alisha* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 08:07 PM   #5340
amethyst
 

994 298

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:51 PM.