RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2008, 09:49 PM   #5221
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

*Bubbly cuddles and bubble wrap for everyone*
xxx



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #5222
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

how are you today?





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:14 PM   #5223
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

*leaves a special squish and a glomp for Lanny* ^_^
*leaves squishes and glomps for everyone else* =]



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #5224
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

I'm okay thanks Angelina, how are you? Sorry I wondered off from here for a bit.
xxx



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:16 PM   #5225
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Eeee! Sade! *Bubble glomps and squishes back*
xxx



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:42 AM   #5226
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

i am glad you are ok!

not doing so well myself.

*waves at Sade*

*hugs*





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:24 AM   #5227
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

Hehe ^_^ *is glad lanny liked teh glomp and squish*
oo hugs!
*snuggles angelina*
=[ bubble room puppy gots a bad tummy
Whats the matter ang?



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:45 AM   #5228
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

lots of stuff. i really dont feel like typing it all out again but i did post in serious if you want to read it.

*snuggles Sade back* how are you doing babe? or did i already ask you this? why do you have a tummy ache?





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:34 AM   #5229
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

I'll read it huni ;]
Atm i duno how i am lol, tummy aches getting better though



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:27 AM   #5230
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

*Leaves good morning squishes for all*
Remember, today is another day =)
xxx



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #5231
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

* cries feels the same as yesterday but give everyone a hug becaus she desperalty wants some back*



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #5232
deviantobsession
I feel like im trapped...Inside my head &amp;lt;3
 
deviantobsession's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London...
I am currently:

hey, i havent been in this room before but HI anyway... Im hannah :D

I only came in here because im really scared of myself... i dont know what else to do... ive become out of control.



I'm flying away & leaving the pain behind...
just promise me heavens still wants me,
and that i'll be beautiful when i saw past the cloud break.
- my scars will fade, the memories will die-
-ill become pure in the next life-


deviantobsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #5233
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

Hi hannah you okay?
Im sade =] Or smudge sup to you ^_^



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:03 PM   #5234
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

HiHannahBabe
*GivesHannahHug:)*
WhyYouOuttaControlBabe?



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:23 PM   #5235
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

***massive hugs for stacey***





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #5236
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

****GivesEvenBiggerHugsForPawTiger:)*
Hi U Ok?^



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:52 PM   #5237
Netti
 
Netti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

I'm so tired of everything. I'm so tired of not having anyone in the "real world" to talk too.



I find some of what you teach suspect
Because I'm used to relying on intellect
But I try to open up to what I don't know
Because reason says I should have died
Three years ago...
- Rent


Netti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:00 PM   #5238
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

*hugs Netti*

i know how that feels. I know i am not in your "real" world but i am here to listen if you ever want to talk.

*more hugs for stacy*
I've been better. how about you.





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:32 PM   #5239
littlesheep
 

*hugs everyone in the room*
*curls up and goes to sleep*

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #5240
lasting
Let's see how fast this thing can go.
 
lasting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

*hugs back*
oooo im so excited!!!! its election day here in the states and even though i can't vote it's the first thing i've been excited about in a while :)



Life is just a series of moments.

lasting is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:51 AM.