RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2008, 01:05 PM   #501
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Catches Bison Burger*
*Feeds to the dog*
*Thows Dog at next Poster*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #502
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*catches dog and plays fetch with it*

*throws stick to next poster*

[on a sidenote, I just completely freaked out when I saw Allie's post...but then I saw the date...]




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #503
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Catches stick*

*Builds Fire*

*Throws marshmallows*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 06:12 PM   #504
Mistakenly Beautiful
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I am currently:

*Catches marshmallows!*

*Makes smores!*

*Throws left over chocolate to next poster!*

Mistakenly Beautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:40 AM   #505
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

*drops chocolates*

*cries for hours and is given a box of tissues by a stranger*

*throws tissue box at the next poster*



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:41 AM   #506
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Catches tissues*

*Throws them in the trash*

*Throws trash at next poster*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:43 AM   #507
Mistakenly Beautiful
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I am currently:

*Catches trash!*

*Uses match to set it on fire!*

*Throws the rest of the matches at next poster!*

Mistakenly Beautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:58 PM   #508
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Catches matches*

*Builds tiny house*

*throws tiny people at next poster*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:40 AM   #509
The Mad Hatter
 
The Mad Hatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I am currently:

catches tiny people puts in tiny house

throws bricks at next poster





Sherlock: Oh, please. Killing me. That's so two years ago.

The Mad Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:51 AM   #510
SaraKerosene
Epic Fail
 
SaraKerosene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kansas
I am currently:

OW. Jeez, what did I deserve that for?

-throws homework at next poster in hopes that they'll help-



"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."

Go Bears!


SaraKerosene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #511
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Catches homework*

*Writes long essay*

*Throws pen at next poster*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:08 PM   #512
starnight
I live to fall asleep
 
starnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

*catches pen*

*writes notes to remember on jeans*

*throws encyclopedia at next poster*



The eye
It cannot choose but see


RYL Family

starnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:55 PM   #513
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Gets hit on head by encyclopedia*

*Throws bandage at next poster*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #514
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

*wraps bandage around bum and claims they are pants and that i am BandageWoman, the superhero of First Aid*.

*throws seaweed at the next poster*

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:19 PM   #515
EmLuvsU2
 
EmLuvsU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wrexham, Wales
I am currently:

eats the seaweed

then throws a load of sick at the poster!




Tommorro never comes !!!


EmLuvsU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:44 AM   #516
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Mops up sick*

*Thows mop at next poster*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #517
starnight
I live to fall asleep
 
starnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*drops mop*
oops
*throws shoe*



The eye
It cannot choose but see


RYL Family

starnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:39 PM   #518
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

*uses shoe for cat*

*throws cat at next poster =)*




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #519
B-S-F
Waste of Life
 
B-S-F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Devon
I am currently:

*catches cat and gives a bowl of milk*

*throws magic potion at next poster*



"People have abused you lots in the past? Why do you then abuse yourself more?" - Quote
Sometimes I feel like I'm alone, Sometimes I feel like I'm not that strong, Sometimes I feel nothing at all, Sometimes I feel vulnerable, Sometimes I feel a little fragile
RYL FAMILY-


B-S-F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:17 PM   #520
starnight
I live to fall asleep
 
starnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

*drinks magic potion and floats*

hehehe

*grabs star and throws*



The eye
It cannot choose but see


RYL Family

starnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:33 PM.