RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2011, 10:12 AM   #501
Cazzie
There will always be a door to the light.
 
Cazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
I am currently:

^ Is looking as gorgeous as ever
< Hasn't logged in for a while because I forgot the name of the website
V Doesn't have the pleasure of owning a lava lamp



The closer you are to the light,
the greater your shadow becomes.

Cazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:53 AM   #502
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking
 
Eccentrics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

^ Is silly for forgetting the name and has an adorable avatar :D
< Loves lava lamps, but wouldn't have anywhere to put it :P
v Is beautiful :D

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #503
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

^ Has epic lamp taste.
< Is a tad melancholy.
V
Will buy me a monkey to cheer me up.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:26 AM   #504
surviver15
Sometimes things aren't so simple..
 
surviver15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
I am currently:

^is going to get a monkey from me. (:
<donnttt want to talk about this person...
V will .... listen to Demi Lovato. :P






surviver15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:42 AM   #505
Drewbles
 
Drewbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

^ is giving out Monkeys!
< might listen to demi lovato.. depending on what she's telling me =p
V Is epic!










Drewbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #506
HealingAngel
Puppet to Ice Princess...
 
HealingAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
I am currently:

^ Has a really cool signature, even if it doesn't apply much to me.
< Is really hurt and upset... :/
V Is funny and smart and more beautiful/handsome than they would ever allow themselves to believe. <3

HealingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #507
Moon's shadow
 
Moon's shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

^ is an amazing person who is definitely kind-hearted and beautiful
< really needs to start trying more to feel better
V is gonna go skydiving!

Moon's shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:21 PM   #508
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

^ has a lovely Avatar! Tigers are pretty cool <3
< isn't gonna go skydiving but is gonna go scuba diving!
V owns a favourite cuddly toy!



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 07:11 AM   #509
Cazzie
There will always be a door to the light.
 
Cazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
I am currently:

^Loves cookies
<Really should be doing my homework but is cuddling my teddy :D
V Can't solve a Rubik's Cube



The closer you are to the light,
the greater your shadow becomes.

Cazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #510
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

^ has a nice username
< misses her dad :( and cant solve a rubiks cube
v has watched americas got talent

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 10:35 PM   #511
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

^ needs cuddles and sparkles and lovely memories of her dad.
< Has found an amazing new song.
V Will find me a fag that won't stink up the rest of the house.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 10:39 PM   #512
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

^ is a wee star thank you
< finds u a fag as you call it lol and goes in search of some nice photos of dad lol
V is a very nice person

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:50 AM   #513
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

^ has a VERY beautiful avatar
< had some difficulties finding this arrow
v is smiling

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:38 AM   #514
Cazzie
There will always be a door to the light.
 
Cazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
I am currently:

^Is a penguin
<Actually expression is closer to :l
V Can't solve a 4x4x4 Rubik's cube either



The closer you are to the light,
the greater your shadow becomes.

Cazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #515
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

^ Is receiving lots of hugs from me :) and is now smiling (i hope)
< Loves penguins!!!!!!!!!!
v is listening to music

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:49 AM   #516
Cazzie
There will always be a door to the light.
 
Cazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
I am currently:

^ Wrote the above message at 5:16 am EST
< Is not actually listening to music and is not smiling (not because < sad but simply because I'm not smiling)
V Is jealous of the fact that I have a pet rhino :D



The closer you are to the light,
the greater your shadow becomes.

Cazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #517
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

^ is correct with their v statement
< is contemplating running an ice bath
v can lift double their bodyweight

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:49 PM   #518
Emmy-Lou
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
 
Emmy-Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wrexham, Wales, UK
I am currently:

^ has a cool user name and cool pic.
< is full to bursting.
v is singling along to tunes.





Emmy-Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #519
sweepingly
✗my wishes over their airspace
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: edinburgh
I am currently:

^ has an adorable kittycat~
< is drinking strooooong coffee
v woke up early this morning

sweepingly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #520
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

^ Always interests me
< Did indeed wake up early thanks to a power cut causing an alarm malfunction for three sodding streets.
V
Will talk about their latest power cut.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:43 AM.