RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-10-2008, 05:33 PM   #501
amethyst
 

Hoodies :)

listening to music on your ipod or out loud

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:04 PM   #502
The 666th Pope
Hallelujah
 
The 666th Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

hard one but ipod i do that more often

guys or girls?



Love is the most selfish emotion of all.


The 666th Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:05 AM   #503
EmLuvsU2
 
EmLuvsU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wrexham, Wales
I am currently:

I'm a straight girl but I would deffinatlly choose girls. Us girls gotta stick together! Guys can be so annoying. Guys are better and less complicated as mates though.


A bed all to yourself or sharing it with someone?




Tommorro never comes !!!


EmLuvsU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:01 AM   #504
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Sharing please.

Vegetables or potatoes?

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:06 AM   #505
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

potatoes

Text or internet chat



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:08 AM   #506
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Internet. I can't run out of credit haha

Jeans or jumpers?

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:01 AM   #507
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

Jeans

Baths or Showers



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:46 AM   #508
EmLuvsU2
 
EmLuvsU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wrexham, Wales
I am currently:

Shower deffinatlly as I only have a bath now and I miss my refreshing showers!

Cold food or hot food?




Tommorro never comes !!!


EmLuvsU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:24 AM   #509
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Eeekz...hot food.

Tomato ketchup or barbeque sauce?

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #510
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Ketchup.

Eternal happiness for yourself or someone you love?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:08 PM   #511
EmLuvsU2
 
EmLuvsU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wrexham, Wales
I am currently:

Thats hard. But it would have to be for someone I love but I wouldn't know who to choose.

P.Js or nighty?




Tommorro never comes !!!


EmLuvsU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:58 PM   #512
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

PJs. Me no likey having bare legs.

Water or sugary drink?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 12:29 AM   #513
EmLuvsU2
 
EmLuvsU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wrexham, Wales
I am currently:

Sugary drink as I like a bit of taste. I know I'v gone for the unhealthy choice but that is me all over.

Comedy films or horror films?




Tommorro never comes !!!


EmLuvsU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #514
silent_saviour
oh, kiss me.
 
silent_saviour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: in my house :)
I am currently:

funny horror.
if that's possible?
:S

toe socks or the socks with the little grips on the bottom?



what colour does a smurf go when you strangle it?

silent_saviour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 11:43 PM   #515
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

toe socks :) there like little gloves for your feet :D

erm...

soup or smoothie



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:10 PM.