RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-12-2008, 11:02 PM   #5141
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

sounds very nice to me



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 01:17 AM   #5142
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

It's an interesting course, but it's really tough. I'm not good at memorizing long lists. And everyone has a lot of trouble with it.
But it's over, and I think it went okay



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 01:26 AM   #5143
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

i'm sure you did just fine



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 02:11 AM   #5144
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

*beams* I'm optimistic. But now I must study for math.



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 02:43 AM   #5145
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

you study? OMG who studies!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 03:09 AM   #5146
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

more to the point, who studies MATHS?!!

i hate maths. i'm no good at it.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 03:21 AM   #5147
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I never study... the one time I did study, i only passed by 1 mark :P Then I stopped studying and got great amrks... :P lol



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 04:14 AM   #5148
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

I studies...well, I didn't used to study, but I really really really would like to pass.
And how you study math is by doing inane problems over and over and over..
goodness, I hate math.



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 04:19 AM   #5149
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Ahhh well... math is different I suppose... i did spend about 6 hours learning all these advanced theories and sh*t for my final exam in grade 12 only to get in there and not need any of them! LAME!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 04:20 AM   #5150
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

I HATE MATH.
Why do I have to take math anyways? I'm a Journalism and Women's Studies major. There is no math. Only words.



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 04:22 AM   #5151
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

statistics? I dunno :P



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 04:43 AM   #5152
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

NOPE! Statistics is another course entirely...



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 04:56 AM   #5153
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I do believe i'd be at the *headdesk* stage by now...



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 04:58 AM   #5154
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

This stage...



And I found this to help you in your math quest of doom...




"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 05:31 AM   #5155
Shakespeare's Strumpet
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
 
Shakespeare's Strumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your mind...
I am currently:

Those are adorable! *glomps Jess* Those made my evening.



I do not want to know myself. I do not want to be myself. I know better, so I will strive to be better.



Shakespeare's Strumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 12:13 PM   #5156
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

the closest I come to studying anything (math incuded) is when I have my daily dose of Brain Training.
Keeps the IQ points up.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 01:27 PM   #5157
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Ther're great jess.
I barely passed maths, C at foundation :D


Im trying to write an othello essay for coursework
*headdesk*



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 01:28 PM   #5158
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

good luck with that.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 01:32 PM   #5159
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Ugh.
Ugh.
Ugh.
Why why why?

i give up



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 09:31 PM   #5160
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*gives howlie chocolate*

*makes adam do her essay*

*snickers*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:52 AM.