RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-05-2008, 01:38 AM   #5101
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Inbred



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 06:50 AM   #5102
BoundNoMore
feeling like a failure...
 
BoundNoMore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my own little world...
I am currently:

half breed



We're all in the same game;
Just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell;
Just different demons.


BoundNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 08:54 AM   #5103
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

centaur



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #5104
Tuesday
 
Tuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

harry potter

Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #5105
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Wizard




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #5106
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Harry Dresden



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #5107
BoundNoMore
feeling like a failure...
 
BoundNoMore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my own little world...
I am currently:

who??



We're all in the same game;
Just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell;
Just different demons.


BoundNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #5108
toothpaste
 
toothpaste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: manchester

doctor!

toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 11:02 PM   #5109
Lolly Land
 
Lolly Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Essex Mate!
I am currently:

science =]



Needs to sleep more



Lolly Land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 11:03 PM   #5110
BoundNoMore
feeling like a failure...
 
BoundNoMore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my own little world...
I am currently:

interesting



We're all in the same game;
Just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell;
Just different demons.


BoundNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 01:01 AM   #5111
Automatik Teknicolour
The Young One
 
Automatik Teknicolour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Law..




I am not perfect and I don't claim to be. And if that's what you wanted, well I am so sorry...
So mighty, so hegemonic, so hating, so desecrating, so there, so nowhere, so hurting, we fall between indifference, rejection
...

~*forever_lost*~; my RYL cousin. Hells; my RYL niece. Katch; my RYL big sister. Voice Of Reason; my everything.
...I Believe In Tomorrow But Not Today


Automatik Teknicolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 01:20 AM   #5112
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

order



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 06:23 AM   #5113
daisy*
 
daisy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada, BC
I am currently:

books



eventhoughinevermetyouiwillneverforgetyou

♥

Just Smile






daisy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 07:49 AM   #5114
BoundNoMore
feeling like a failure...
 
BoundNoMore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my own little world...
I am currently:

words



We're all in the same game;
Just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell;
Just different demons.


BoundNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 07:51 AM   #5115
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Writing



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 10:24 AM   #5116
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

Drawing



I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 11:51 AM   #5117
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Pencils



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 07:40 PM   #5118
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

school



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #5119
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

panic



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2008, 06:11 AM   #5120
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

anxiety



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 61 (0 members and 61 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:43 AM.