RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-07-2012, 04:30 AM   #5041
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

You like books



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 12:12 AM   #5042
iejatguih
 
Join Date: Jan 2011

still haven't escaped.

iejatguih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #5043
Saika
~*~Fallen Angel~*~
 
Saika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee,US
I am currently:

That you feel guilty



92 percent of teens have moved on to rap, If you are in the 8 percent that rock out, copy this into your sig.

"You say I'm pretty when I cry... does that mean you don't like me when I'm happy?"

"All of my memories keep you near; in silent moments, imagine you'd be here."



Saika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #5044
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

youre still an angel



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #5045
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

I googled it but then I didn't feel like reading about it xP



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 09:34 PM   #5046
Saika
~*~Fallen Angel~*~
 
Saika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee,US
I am currently:

That you are awesome!



92 percent of teens have moved on to rap, If you are in the 8 percent that rock out, copy this into your sig.

"You say I'm pretty when I cry... does that mean you don't like me when I'm happy?"

"All of my memories keep you near; in silent moments, imagine you'd be here."



Saika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 10:04 PM   #5047
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Raises you up to heaven again



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #5048
Saika
~*~Fallen Angel~*~
 
Saika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee,US
I am currently:

You love deeply.



92 percent of teens have moved on to rap, If you are in the 8 percent that rock out, copy this into your sig.

"You say I'm pretty when I cry... does that mean you don't like me when I'm happy?"

"All of my memories keep you near; in silent moments, imagine you'd be here."



Saika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #5049
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

It looks like the subtitle has wings O.o



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 10:37 PM   #5050
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You are wickedly super



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #5051
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

You are loved because you love others :)



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 10:42 PM   #5052
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You are duper as well as super



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #5053
Saika
~*~Fallen Angel~*~
 
Saika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee,US
I am currently:

You are loved forever and ever



92 percent of teens have moved on to rap, If you are in the 8 percent that rock out, copy this into your sig.

"You say I'm pretty when I cry... does that mean you don't like me when I'm happy?"

"All of my memories keep you near; in silent moments, imagine you'd be here."



Saika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 11:03 PM   #5054
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You will rise again



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2012, 12:55 AM   #5055
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

You're an amazing person. <3



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #5056
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

You are a dreamer and see hope




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2012, 11:42 AM   #5057
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

I've been meaning to read that...
Did you like it?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2012, 10:20 PM   #5058
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You are worthy of all the air there is



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #5059
astroace
Live like there's no tomorrow
 
astroace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Texas!! :)
I am currently:

Your lovingness is awesome ^.^



"Don't go in search for the light at the end of the tunnel, but BE the light at the end of the tunnel for someone else"-unknown
"Fall Down Seven Times, Get Up Eight" -Japanese Proverb
"You can count on me like 1,2,3 and I'll be there. 'Cuz I know when I need it I can count on you like 4,3,2 and you'll be there. 'Cuz that's what friends are supposed to do."-Bruno Mars
"I'll jump for you."-Tokio Hotel
"Everyone needs an olly, olly, oxen free."-Hannah Baker


astroace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #5060
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

I am a monster



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25 AM.