RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-05-2010, 09:20 PM   #5041
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Woops, missed Kahlia *hugs Kahlia too*



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #5042
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs Lindsay, Kat & Helen*

Hels: No probs darl. *big hugs*



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 12:21 PM   #5043
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Helen and Kahlia*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 12:39 PM   #5044
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs Kat*



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 12:52 PM   #5045
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Kahlia*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 01:03 PM   #5046
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs Kat* How are you?



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 01:06 PM   #5047
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Kahlia* I'm alright, how are you?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 01:09 PM   #5048
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs Kat* Yeah, not too bad. :)



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 01:16 PM   #5049
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Kahlia* Glad to hear :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #5050
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs Kat* Thanks.



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #5051
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Kahlia* Get up to much today?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 08:42 PM   #5052
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs Kahlia & Kat lots*



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #5053
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

*hugs everyone*





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #5054
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs Lindsay*



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 11:12 PM   #5055
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs Kat, Helen & Lindsay*

Kat: The last day and a half I've been basically on the phone trying to make some arrangements and in between reformatting my computer



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #5056
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs Kahlia*



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 11:29 PM   #5057
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*huggles Helen tightly*



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 11:31 PM   #5058
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs Kahlia tight*



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 12:33 AM   #5059
WingedDream
An Emotional Wreck
 
WingedDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NH
I am currently:

I really could go for a hug right now...

*hugs everyone*

WingedDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 12:35 AM   #5060
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs Helen & WingedDream (or can I call you Rai?)*



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:44 AM.