RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2008, 07:58 AM   #481
Slip
Manic-Peaceful-Chaos
 
Slip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*runs in & squishes everyone*



I know its a wonderful world.


Slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:01 AM   #482
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:43 PM   #483
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

*hugs*



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:01 AM   #484
vrinda_sevini
give me love, give me hope
 
vrinda_sevini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
I am currently:

*huggles*



keep me safe from harm




vrinda_sevini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:04 AM   #485
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Susan and vrinda*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:28 AM   #486
vrinda_sevini
give me love, give me hope
 
vrinda_sevini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
I am currently:

yay ty!
*hugs kat*



keep me safe from harm




vrinda_sevini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:29 AM   #487
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs vrinda back* How are you?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:24 AM   #488
vrinda_sevini
give me love, give me hope
 
vrinda_sevini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
I am currently:

meh
how are you
*huggles*



keep me safe from harm




vrinda_sevini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:49 PM   #489
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

*hugs everyone*
*hugs and clings to vrinda-mom*



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:54 PM   #490
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:22 PM   #491
vrinda_sevini
give me love, give me hope
 
vrinda_sevini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
I am currently:

*huggles*
you ok, blondie?
*holds daughter*



keep me safe from harm




vrinda_sevini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #492
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

I'm doing a happy dance! Things have improved for a friend!
*smiles and hugs everyone*



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:36 PM   #493
vrinda_sevini
give me love, give me hope
 
vrinda_sevini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
I am currently:

yay
*joins happy dance*
*hugs*



keep me safe from harm




vrinda_sevini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:50 PM   #494
lil-princess
lil-princess
 
lil-princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

Sending everyone loads of hugs :)

Hope your all doing ok, sorry i haven't really been around. xxx



My amazing sisters - Katch, Pomegrante, Hells, Dark Light, blondiebear, l'il esky and Sweetest Downfall :)

My cool cousins - Daisy star, Crystalheart and Crazykat :)

My awesome mom - Vrinda




lil-princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 04:16 AM   #495
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*rolls on peoples instead of hugs*

don't you all feel special... *loves you lots*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:09 PM   #496
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs everyone*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #497
Kangaroo
No, I'm Not An Aussie
 
Kangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Sorry I havent been around for a while, i've been struggling

I've no right to ask, but please can I have some hugs?



KANGAROO


I HAVE FAMILY - Blondiebear is my sister


Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #498
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

*gives bear hugs to kangaroo*



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:16 PM   #499
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I'm back at work today *cries* hugs please?



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:30 PM   #500
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Kangaroo, Susan and Jess*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:13 AM.