RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2014, 02:45 PM   #481
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★
 
Patent Pending's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Worcester, UK
I am currently:

Hey Katie,

It's good you have your laptop, I hope it helps as a distraction. I hope things with your friend goes well too :)

x x x



♥It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...♥


Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:40 PM   #482
when.will.it.end
{Katie}
 
when.will.it.end's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

was great to see friend. Overall I've done much better today. I haven't ran off/been convinced it's 2007 or self harmed. I'm triggered now though. Had a 1:1 with a guy who told me my problems with self harm are nothing compared with those on medium secure units and that people in Ghana have nothing. Which made me feel just terrific. I must be an ungrateful cow. I also read my notes which was probably a stupid idea. There's a lot in that that I don't remember.



Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.


when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 03:00 PM   #483
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

I'm glad to hear that you had a nice visit with your friend.

Sorry to hear that that guy was so unhelpful.

How are you feeling today? I hope you managed to get through your urges safely.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:08 PM   #484
when.will.it.end
{Katie}
 
when.will.it.end's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

Thanks. Managed to keep it together enough last night to be allowed out with my mum today. We're packing up all my stuff. It's stressful emotionally and physcially. sad to be leaving my flat and I have so much crap! Exhausted now.



Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.


when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:13 PM   #485
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Thats really positive to hear. Well done for staying safe :)

Packing up stuff and moving is always quite emotional and stressful. But that is something you can work through in time. Just think this is a fresh start in your life and things can change for the better.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:28 PM   #486
when.will.it.end
{Katie}
 
when.will.it.end's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

Yes!! Thank you! I had a large glass of wine with dinner and a lorazepam when I got back wooofuckinghoo life is good! Packing and moving and hospitals and self harm might be a nightmare but at least I have substances!



Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.


when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:53 PM   #487
when.will.it.end
{Katie}
 
when.will.it.end's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

Sorry ignore that ^ I'm sober now. Struggling with flashbacks and worried about review tomorrow, there's going to be a lot of people there and decisions made. I have to remain conscious and together. Challenging. Gona have some meds and try and sleep.



Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.


when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:34 PM   #488
Fran86
That man is not your maker
 
Fran86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
I am currently:

Good luck with your review tomorrow, Katie. I hope that it goes ok xx



I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real

– "Hurt"

Fran86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:35 PM   #489
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I hope the review goes okay, thinking of you



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:38 PM   #490
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself
 
Fire Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: United Kingdom of backwards thinking?
I am currently:

Good luck tomorrow.



Ballerina123 - My lovely superstar

Call me R -


The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln


Fire Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:45 AM   #491
when.will.it.end
{Katie}
 
when.will.it.end's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

Thanks all. Had review and they wanted to discharge me today which freaked me out massively so I asked to be discharged Wednesday instead. Cpn is helping move my stuff today. Scared shitless. Been taken off section and have unescorted leave which means I'm free to go to London. But I won't. I won't.



Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.


when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:50 AM   #492
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

It's really positive to hear that you are being discharged on Wednesday.

Can you try and keep yourself occupied today, so that you aren't tempted to go to London?



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:45 PM   #493
when.will.it.end
{Katie}
 
when.will.it.end's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

I'm packing up all my stuff and moving! So that'll keep my occupied.



Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.


when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 05:29 PM   #494
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Glad to hear you are going to keep yourself occupied.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 05:32 PM   #495
when.will.it.end
{Katie}
 
when.will.it.end's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

Moved most of my stuff. Was very overwhelming and exhausting. I'm now lying on the floor of a disabled toilet for some reason. Feeling like I'm about to pass out. Not sure what to do.



Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.


when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 07:15 PM   #496
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Moving is generally an exhausting process to go through, but it will get easier with time.

Can you call someone for help?



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 08:19 PM   #497
when.will.it.end
{Katie}
 
when.will.it.end's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

I passed out and got dragged to resus even though I said I was fucking fine then got told I was attention seeking. I can't do this anymore. It's too hard. I think I'm going back to my flat tonight where I can do what I want. I can't cope. This has to stop. It has to stop now. They can't stop me from going now I'm off section. I've got blades with me. I'm so so sorry for being me.



Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.


when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:04 PM   #498
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

I'm sorry to hear that you passed out. I hope you are feeling better physically now.

Katie you only have to stay in hospital a few more days and then you are out of there. Going to your flat and cutting is only going to risk you being kept in longer. Please try and go back to the ward, it really is the best thing to do.

What making you want to cut? Maybe we can help you through the urges.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:10 PM   #499
when.will.it.end
{Katie}
 
when.will.it.end's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

Thank you x I'm so sorry for being such a fuck up. I'll try and go back to the ward in a bit. I think I'm triggered because I'm leaving inpatient and moving soon and I feel like I'm never going to get the chance to hurt myself again, and everyone is expecting me to be recovered and well as soon as I move. Nobody has actually said this, for the most part, it's just my stupid head making shit up again. I can't just recover overnight. Being a fuck up is who I am. I overdose, cut, ligature. It's who I am and the only thing I seem to be able to do right. I suck at life. I'm 24 and have nothing to show for it. I annoyingly missed the last train to London. I'm freaking out. I don't know what to do.



Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.


when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:17 PM   #500
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

I'm glad you are going to try and go back to the ward.

It would be wrong of anyone to expect you to never SH again. In recovery you will have slip ups and that is perfectly okay and normal. I don't know anyone who has just quit never to harm again, it doesn't work like that.

It sounds like you feel quite unsure of who you are without harming. That has been your life and it would be quite understandable to be freaking out about the prospect of how you are going to cope without harming. But that will change overtime as you reduce the harming, and build up your coping skills.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:35 PM.