RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-06-2007, 10:37 PM   #481
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

i iz back now innit



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 10:44 PM   #482
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

Groovy =)



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 10:49 PM   #483
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

iinnit now ican annoy more people



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #484
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

higher we go

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 10:53 PM   #485
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

Ascending to a higher existance.



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 10:55 PM   #486
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

ugvugvilbv;i kkhv ihk n,



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 10:58 PM   #487
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

bye thread!

bye people!

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 11:06 PM   #488
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

=[ =[ =[



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 11:12 PM   #489
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

Dangit, we need more people.



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 11:26 PM   #490
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

oh im not good enough
i see
be like that
humph



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 05:05 AM   #491
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

Mew..its just..paaarty..and..yeah, paaaarty.



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 09:32 AM   #492
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

partaaaaaaaay
well i only just woke
but
what the hell
*bumps and parties*



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 03:42 PM   #493
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

Woo!

Get down.....



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 05:41 PM   #494
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

GET UP



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 07:04 PM   #495
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Brings some music to dance to



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 07:05 PM   #496
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

tha taranulaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 07:14 PM   #497
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

Mew?


Taranulaaaa?



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 07:20 PM   #498
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

lol i was listening to pendulum when she she said bring music



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 07:22 PM   #499
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

Ohhh, got'cha.

I'm just listening to outside noise from my window.

And the voices in my head..I wish I understood spanish.



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 07:38 PM   #500
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

el espanol, es una idioma mas facil



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:41 PM.