RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #4901
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

hhmmmm...... ddrruunnkk...... iinntteerreessttiinngg......

PPaaww pprriinntt ddoo yyoouu hhaavvee ggooooggllee cchhrroommee ppeerr cchhaannccee??




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 06:20 PM   #4902
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

llooll ggooooggllee cchhrroommee ssccaarrreess mmee



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 06:28 PM   #4903
EgoLaniatus
I do not exist
 
EgoLaniatus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: great britain

tthhiiss iiss iinntteerreessttiinngg,, ttoo bbee ssuurree

EgoLaniatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #4904
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

aayyee ttiiss iinntteerreessttiinngg..

aanndd wwhhyy ddooeess ggooooggllee cchhrroommee ssccaarree yyoouu??




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 11:49 PM   #4905
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

II''vvee SSOO mmiissssseedd tthhiiss tthhrreeaadd!!








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 03:23 AM   #4906
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

tthhiiss tthhrreeaadd iiss ttrruulleeyy aammaazziinngg!!

ii ccaann''tt sslleepp.......rraannddoomm bbuutt ttiiss aa ffaacctt,, ssoo ddeeaall wwiitthh itt!! llooll!



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 03:33 AM   #4907
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

YYeess,, tthhiiss tthhrreeaadd iiss aammaazziinngg ==]]

AAnndd ii ccaann''tt sslleeeepp eeiitthherr..

SSoommeeoonnee sshhoouulldd ssoo mmaakkee aa ii ccaann''tt sslleeeepp tthhrreeaadd iiff tthheerree iissnn''tt oonnee aallrreeaaddyy!!








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 07:55 AM   #4908
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

tthheerree iissnn''tt oonnee tthhaatt ii kknnooww ooff,, ssoo wwhhyy ddoonn''tt yyoouu ssttaarrtt oonnee??




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 06:39 AM   #4909
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

ggooooggllee cchhrroommee?? ddoonn''tt eevveenn kknnooww wwhhaatt tthhaatt iiss.. llooll





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 11:13 AM   #4910
Mysophobia
Frankie!
 
Mysophobia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
I am currently:

ssoooooooooo ttiirreedd!! wwhhyy ddiidd ii wwaakkee uupp 33 hhoouurrss eeaarrllyy??!! ii hhaavvee aann aappppooiinnttmmeenntt ssoooon aanndd ii rreeaaalllly ccbbaa!




Heartbreak, incarnate, I'm nothing if not your memories.


Mysophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 11:16 AM   #4911
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

AAwwww **hhuuggss**
SSLLEEEEPP IINN TTHHIISS TTHHRREEAADD!!








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 11:20 AM   #4912
Mysophobia
Frankie!
 
Mysophobia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
I am currently:

**sslleeeeppss**
wwooww tthhaatt wwoorrdd llooookkss ffuunnnnyy iinn ddoouubbllee lleetttteerrss!




Heartbreak, incarnate, I'm nothing if not your memories.


Mysophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 03:51 PM   #4913
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

llooll ttoo mmaannyy EEEEEEEEEEss mmaakkeess iitt llooookk hhiillaarriioouuss




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #4914
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

iimm ccoolldd

High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 04:32 PM   #4915
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

**ggiivveess yyoouu aa bbllaannkkeett**
==]]








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 04:32 PM   #4916
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

**eeaattss bbllaannkkeett aanndd ggiivveess yyoouu aann eelleeccttrriicc oonnee




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #4917
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

UUhh oohh








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 04:42 PM   #4918
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

wwhhaatt??




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #4919
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

YYoouu aattee aa bbllaannkkeett!!








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 05:31 PM   #4920
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

ii ddiidd!! ttaassttyy.. II wwaass hhyyppeerr aanndd wwhheenn II''mm hhyyppeerr II ddoo ssttrraannggee tthhiinnggss...... iinncclluuddiinngg eeaattiinngg bbllaannkkeettss aanndd rreeppllaacciinngg tthheemm wwiitthh eelleeccttrriicc oonneess




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:26 PM.