RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-06-2007, 11:00 AM   #4901
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

*comes running in*

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*runs back out*

i gotta gooooooooooo

*leaves kisses*



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:01 AM   #4902
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

heyyyya :)



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:01 AM   #4903
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

oooo sounds great Sarah!


I'm freezing today >.<

Nice and snug in my bed though at the moment, will need to get up later though.

Having my nails done today =)

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:01 AM   #4904
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

Bye lucyyy :) xxx



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:02 AM   #4905
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

shopping today!
whats everyone doing?



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:02 AM   #4906
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

Hi and byeeeeeeeeeee Luct *waves*

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:02 AM   #4907
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

I'm having le nails done later for next week when i go and watch Fame *squeels* =)

Yourself? xx

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:03 AM   #4908
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
the big radiator of life is broke
Haha omg I LOVE that. I shall say that the next time I am cold and wish to be amusing.



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:03 AM   #4909
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

Luuuuuuuuucccccccccccyyyyyyy *hugs* hello and goodbye!



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:04 AM   #4910
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

oh my - Fame! ee youre so so lucky!
fancy sneaking me in? *hint hint nudge nudge wink wink*



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:05 AM   #4911
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

oooh having your nails done!! posh! theres no point for me my nails are crap. To be fair, I do chew on them occasionally.



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:06 AM   #4912
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

Fame is wicked!! have fun!! Aleeface (sorry I dunno your real name!) is that you in your sig?



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:06 AM   #4913
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

^^Lol i chew on mine all the time!
i dont bother any more - i used to - when i was like 12 though.
NailsInc!! =D



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:07 AM   #4914
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

I only had my nails done once and they told me I have beautiful hands but my nails were a really weird shape. LOL.



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:07 AM   #4915
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

lol noooo



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:08 AM   #4916
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

eermmmmm my name is Alys, hello,nice to meet you :)
*shakes hand*
you can find moi on my profile page! (not that you'd want to.)



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:11 AM   #4917
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

Alys, I'm going shopping today too - yay for wardrobe re-vamps! =]
x



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:11 AM   #4918
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

And Sarah, did you get le email I sent..?
x



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:13 AM   #4919
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

*shakes your hand too* nice to meet you too :) *clicks on your profile*



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:13 AM   #4920
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

Yeah Luce I got the email you sent me last night. im glad its a bit more sorted now.



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:21 PM.