RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #4861
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

hi

sorry everyone *leaves the room*

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:16 PM   #4862
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

tattyteddy * hugs tight*
are you ok?

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:05 AM   #4863
SeaDreamer
Chained by Chains
 
SeaDreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South East of England
I am currently:

*comes in and lies quietly thinking*

Hi



____ X ____
Let the butterflies cry,
Let them cry for you.
You just dry your eyes,
Because the world is wonderful.
____ X ____

SeaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:10 AM   #4864
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

*walks back in the room goes to corner and hides*

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:37 AM   #4865
SeaDreamer
Chained by Chains
 
SeaDreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South East of England
I am currently:

*pops a bubble*

How are you?



____ X ____
Let the butterflies cry,
Let them cry for you.
You just dry your eyes,
Because the world is wonderful.
____ X ____

SeaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:00 AM   #4866
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

hon are you okay? I'm sorry I haven't been around lately

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:05 AM   #4867
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

i cant do this im so sorry its getting to much

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:52 AM   #4868
emty_soul
 
emty_soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington
I am currently:

no more. no more medicine. I can't do this anymore. I need to SI or OD or something. *hides in bubble and cries*



And now my life has changed in oh so many ways, My independence seems to vanish in the haze.
But every now and then I feel so insecure



(littlesheep adopted me)(sparky_jro is my mommy)(I adopted theroad2here)

emty_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:06 AM   #4869
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

*holds kathy*

i am here for a bit if you want to talk. k?

i may not be on for long but if i am on i will talk to you.

*cries in bubbles*





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:42 AM   #4870
emty_soul
 
emty_soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington
I am currently:

i can't handle life anymore. Is there even a point to it? I think I need help. But everything is such a mess.



And now my life has changed in oh so many ways, My independence seems to vanish in the haze.
But every now and then I feel so insecure



(littlesheep adopted me)(sparky_jro is my mommy)(I adopted theroad2here)

emty_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:25 AM   #4871
SeaDreamer
Chained by Chains
 
SeaDreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South East of England
I am currently:

is there someone who can help?

*hides in bubbles*



____ X ____
Let the butterflies cry,
Let them cry for you.
You just dry your eyes,
Because the world is wonderful.
____ X ____

SeaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:40 AM   #4872
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

*hugs kathy* there is a point even if you can't see it right now. Getting help is a wonderful idea. It will help things get un messed. it is hard but worth it.

*hugs Jess* i am just a pm away. i am going to bed now but will be back on tomorrow.





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:44 AM   #4873
emty_soul
 
emty_soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington
I am currently:

i can't handle this *hides in bubble to escape really bad thoughts*



And now my life has changed in oh so many ways, My independence seems to vanish in the haze.
But every now and then I feel so insecure



(littlesheep adopted me)(sparky_jro is my mommy)(I adopted theroad2here)

emty_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #4874
Netti
 
Netti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

I'm stressing out. I SIed the other day and then remembered I have water aerobics today. The scars are still pretty noticeable.
*hides away in a bubble*



I find some of what you teach suspect
Because I'm used to relying on intellect
But I try to open up to what I don't know
Because reason says I should have died
Three years ago...
- Rent


Netti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:36 PM   #4875
littlesheep
 

hi
how is everyone today?
*hugs*
*sits in corner doing coursework*
im here if anyone whats to talk
xxxx
*leaves cookie jar in middle of bubble*

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:37 PM   #4876
SeaDreamer
Chained by Chains
 
SeaDreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South East of England
I am currently:

*Pinches cookie and goes hiding*



____ X ____
Let the butterflies cry,
Let them cry for you.
You just dry your eyes,
Because the world is wonderful.
____ X ____

SeaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:40 PM   #4877
littlesheep
 

are you okay seadreamer

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:02 PM   #4878
Netti
 
Netti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

*munches on cookie and floats away in a bubble*



I find some of what you teach suspect
Because I'm used to relying on intellect
But I try to open up to what I don't know
Because reason says I should have died
Three years ago...
- Rent


Netti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:48 PM   #4879
emty_soul
 
emty_soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington
I am currently:

i can't do it. *curls up in conner and cries eyes out*



And now my life has changed in oh so many ways, My independence seems to vanish in the haze.
But every now and then I feel so insecure



(littlesheep adopted me)(sparky_jro is my mommy)(I adopted theroad2here)

emty_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:03 PM   #4880
littlesheep
 

emty soul
you can do it
pm me if u need to
*massive hugs*

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:36 PM.