RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-09-2008, 10:22 PM   #4861
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

llooll yyeeaahh rreeaall bbiigg sseeccrreett ::PP llooll




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #4862
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

ookkaayy nnoott ssoo bbiigg llooll



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:25 PM   #4863
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

llooll nnoott ssoo sseeccrreett eeiitthheerr ::PP




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:28 PM   #4864
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

ttrruuee ii ddoonn''tt ddoo sseeccrreettss tthhaatt wweellll llooll



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:29 PM   #4865
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

llooll nnooppee ::PP




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:31 PM   #4866
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

ttiiss rraannddoomm ccooss ffoorr oonnccee ii aamm ssoobbeerr llooll



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:35 PM   #4867
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

ttiiss ttrruuee




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:40 PM   #4868
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

llooll ookkaayy wweellll nniigghhttyy nniigghhtt ssppeeaakk ttoo yyaa ttoommoorrrrooww



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:54 AM   #4869
Lil'MissLaLa
Art is a lie that makes us realise the truth
 
Lil'MissLaLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South West England
I am currently:

hheelllloo ppeeooppllee hhooww aarree wwee aallll ttooddaayy??




'Imagination is more important than knowledge'

http://maddani.deviantart.com/


Lil'MissLaLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:33 PM   #4870
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

hheeyy ddaannii ::)) ii aamm ookkaayy,, hhooww aarree yyoouu??



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:48 PM   #4871
lolly_x
 

hheeyy kkaazz ii aamm aabbsslloouutteellyy sshhaatteerreedd ffrroomm ccoolleegge.... zzzzzzzz

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:51 PM   #4872
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

aawwww bbuutt iiss iitt rraatthheerr ggoooodd? ii hhooppee yyoouurr hhaavviinngg ffuunn aattlleeaasstt....



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:52 PM   #4873
lolly_x
 

ccoolleeggee iiss ookk

ttiirriinngg

ffaallss aasslleeeepp oonn kkaazz

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #4874
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

bbuutt ii aamm nnoott tthhaatt ccoommffyy llooll aatt lleeaasstt nnoott aatt tthhee mmoo ccooss ii aamm iillll aanndd llooookkiinngg ffoorr aa nneeww hhaatt llooll



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #4875
Mysophobia
Frankie!
 
Mysophobia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
I am currently:

tthhiiss tthhrreeadd mmaakkeess mmyy hheeaadd hhuurrtt...ssttuuppiidd hhaannggoovveerr!! ii wwaanntt bbuutteerrssccoottcchh aannggeell ddeelliigghhtt!




Heartbreak, incarnate, I'm nothing if not your memories.


Mysophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:20 PM   #4876
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

wwoooo aannggeell ddeelliigghhtt llooll



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:26 PM   #4877
Mysophobia
Frankie!
 
Mysophobia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
I am currently:

ii kknnooww!! ii hhooppee mmyy mmuumm bbrriinnggss mmee ssoomme bbaacckk ffrroomm sshhooppppiinngg!! ii'mm hhuunnggrryy!




Heartbreak, incarnate, I'm nothing if not your memories.


Mysophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:39 PM   #4878
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

aawwww ii ffaannccyy ssoommee aannggeell ddeelliigghhtt nnooww llooll bbuutt ii ddoonntt wwaannnnaa ggoo oouutt ccooss ii aamm aallll iilll



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:22 PM   #4879
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

aawwww ppoooorr iicckkllee DDaarriiaann iillll wwiitthh tthhee mmaann fflluu




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:48 PM   #4880
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

llooll ttiissnn''tt tthhee mmaann fflluu ffoorr oonnccee ::DD bbuutt iittss ffaaddiinngg nnooww **ddooeess aa ccrraazzyy ddaannccee**



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:22 AM.