RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2008, 10:52 PM   #4781
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

LLooll



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #4782
Mysophobia
Frankie!
 
Mysophobia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
I am currently:

ii wwiisshh ii wwaass ttiirreedd!!




Heartbreak, incarnate, I'm nothing if not your memories.


Mysophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:14 AM   #4783
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

MMee ttoooo



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:22 AM   #4784
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

ssttuuppiidd aawwaakkeenneess!!



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 01:59 AM   #4785
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

TThhiiss iitt ssttuuppiidd aawwaakkee llooll

CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:08 AM   #4786
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

**wwaannddeerrss iinn** hhii ffoollkkss llooll



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:22 AM   #4787
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

**bboouunncceess aabboouutt**








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:32 PM   #4788
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

**wwaannddeerrss iinn**
hhooww iiss eevveerryyoonnee ttooddaayy??








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:42 PM   #4789
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

hheelllloo eevveerryyoonnee



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #4790
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

**wwaavveess ttoo eevveerryyoonnee** hhii hhooww aarree wwee aallll ttooddaayy



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:02 PM   #4791
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

mmeehh




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:05 PM   #4792
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

**hhuuggss ffoorr yyoouu**



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:07 PM   #4793
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

**cclliinnggss**




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #4794
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

**WWaavveess**



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:32 PM   #4795
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

**hhiiddeess**








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:08 PM   #4796
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

**hhuuggss**




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #4797
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

**ccuuddddlleess eevveerryyoonnee mmuucchhllyy**








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #4798
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

HHeehh
**CCuuddlleess JJoo**



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:37 PM   #4799
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

SSaaddee <3<3

Eevveenn tthhoouugghh tthhiiss iiss ffuunn iitt ssttiill hhuurrttss mmyy eeyyeess. Bboooo!



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #4800
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

HHaahhaa aawwhh JJaannee <<33 **ccuuddlleess**



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:05 PM.