RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #4781
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

I have not.

Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #4782
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

No

Have you ever cheated on someone you were dating?



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #4783
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

No.

Have you ever collected comic books?



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 08:48 PM   #4784
metal_fiddler
They've got me by the fuse, Smiling with a match
 
metal_fiddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ancient Helvetia
I am currently:

Wish i had the money
Have you ever been to the physics olympics?




Do your demons, do they ever let you go?
When you've tried do they hide deep inside
is it someone that you know You're just a picture
you're an image caught in time
We're a lie, you and I we're words without a rhyme
There's no sign of the morning coming
you've been left on your own
Like a rainbow in the dark just a rainbow in the dark
~Dio

metal_fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #4785
chemistrymonkey
outer space monkey
 
chemistrymonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
I am currently:

nope.

Have you ever travelled outside of your home country?

chemistrymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #4786
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Yeah.

Have you ever been in a fist fight?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #4787
BlackEyedDog
 
Join Date: Oct 2011

........


Last edited by BlackEyedDog : 06-07-2012 at 10:27 AM.
BlackEyedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #4788
DustyChica
 
DustyChica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The US of A
I am currently:

Nope!

Have you ever played outside in the snow?



Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.


DustyChica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #4789
chesterlily88
 
chesterlily88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

Yes, but when I was younger.

Have you ever slept far into the afternoon, even when you weren't sick?

chesterlily88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 12:52 AM   #4790
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

yes

Have you ever thought about doing something crazy to make money?



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 02:58 AM   #4791
ILYx3
 
ILYx3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
I am currently:

no.i can never make my own money. o.o

Have you ever spit food on someone's face? (i did i coughed weetbix on my friend's face:P)

ILYx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 05:20 AM   #4792
chemistrymonkey
outer space monkey
 
chemistrymonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
I am currently:

yes?

Have you ever laughed so much that a beverage came flying out your nose?
(I've launched soda, milk, water, and juice out my nose by accident)

chemistrymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 05:51 AM   #4793
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

not flying, but yes

Have you ever offended somebody not meaning to?



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #4794
The_The
 
The_The's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012

All. The. Time.

Have you ever done an all-nighter?





Just because you're naked doesn't mean you're sexy.
Just because you're cynical doesn't mean you're cool.


The_The is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #4795
Hobbes
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

yes

have you ever ridden a motorbike?

Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 04:43 PM   #4796
metal_fiddler
They've got me by the fuse, Smiling with a match
 
metal_fiddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ancient Helvetia
I am currently:

yes, wish i owned one sometimes
Have you ever ridden a snowmobile?




Do your demons, do they ever let you go?
When you've tried do they hide deep inside
is it someone that you know You're just a picture
you're an image caught in time
We're a lie, you and I we're words without a rhyme
There's no sign of the morning coming
you've been left on your own
Like a rainbow in the dark just a rainbow in the dark
~Dio

metal_fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #4797
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

no snow

Have you ever lied for no reason?



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #4798
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Erm, most likely (as horrible as that is to admit)

Have you ever been to a live concert?



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #4799
chemistrymonkey
outer space monkey
 
chemistrymonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
I am currently:

yes.


Have you ever done something that your mother wouldn't approve of?

chemistrymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 10:17 PM   #4800
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Haha hasn't everybody?

Have you ever been to the hospital?



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:56 AM.