RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-04-2009, 04:37 AM   #4761
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

What's wrong spack???

I'm okays! Want to go hooooooooome!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 05:22 AM   #4762
Narcissism
Boom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

so much college work.
all i want to do is curl up.



And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.


Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 07:38 AM   #4763
Rawrk
 

farking school.
<insert fail here>

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 07:58 AM   #4764
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

I was all asleep this morning, and my boyfriend rang me at 7. 7?!? So now I'm all awake and crabby.
I need sleep.

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 10:11 AM   #4765
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

i got the date wrong for my movie. it's next tuesday. makes me feel stupid! grrr...



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 10:23 AM   #4766
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

Awh, Jess! At least you didn't find out it was last Tuesday :P

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #4767
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

I see Bee.
And Chels is around too.

*goes hunting for them all*
I can collect you, like Pokemon!

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #4768
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I only got the tickets on Saturday, so even I couldn't have gotten it that wrong :P



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 10:34 AM   #4769
Liar.
//bee
 
Liar.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

AIMEES




Close your eyes so you don't feel them,
they don't need to see you cry....


Liar. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 10:58 AM   #4770
Rawrk
 

SCHOOL.
Kill me now, please.
):
I miss being at home.

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 11:03 AM   #4771
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

awww *cuddels tiffness*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 11:06 AM   #4772
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

Not going to kill you.
However - plan something fun for when you get home? So that getting through school is more bearable?

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #4773
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

MY GOD I HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO WHAT AM I DOING HERE.

I love you Tiff, it'll be alllriiigghhttt.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #4774
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

BEES.

Get it?
Aimees?
Bees?

:D
YEAH.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 11:11 AM   #4775
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

why is there nothing on tele!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 11:13 AM   #4776
Rawrk
 

Cuz it's late?
Iunno.
I have a cuddly bull from my teacher. He turns into a bear. I need a name for him. S'cuz we won enterprise day :3

Anyway, I have to go and do the rest of schooool. BAH.

Bye<3.
lovelovexx

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 11:15 AM   #4777
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

love you too tiffness!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #4778
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

I only just woke up.
Sup?





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 02:19 PM   #4779
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

WASSSSSUUPPPP.

...
:(

Hello :)

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #4780
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

Hawo Aimee =]=]
How are you?





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:35 AM.