RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #4761
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned for banning me for thinking




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #4762
xXLaylaXx
This.Is.A.Sick.And.Cruel. World.But.I'll.Survive.
 
xXLaylaXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
I am currently:

banned for banning me for banning u for thinking



HERE I STAND EMPTY HANDS WISHING MY WRISTS WERE BLEEDING
TO STOP THE PAIN FROM THE BEATING
AND THERE YOU STOOD HOLDING ME
WAITING FOR ME TO NOTICE BUT WHO ARE YOU
YOU ARE THE TRUTH OUT SCREAMING THESE LIES
YOU ARE THE TRUTH SAVING MY LIFE

.:SaM:. is my favoritest Flyleaf loving sister ever!


xXLaylaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:28 PM   #4763
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned for banning me for banning you for banning me for thinking




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:30 PM   #4764
xXLaylaXx
This.Is.A.Sick.And.Cruel. World.But.I'll.Survive.
 
xXLaylaXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
I am currently:

banned for banning me for banning you for banning me for banning you for thinking



HERE I STAND EMPTY HANDS WISHING MY WRISTS WERE BLEEDING
TO STOP THE PAIN FROM THE BEATING
AND THERE YOU STOOD HOLDING ME
WAITING FOR ME TO NOTICE BUT WHO ARE YOU
YOU ARE THE TRUTH OUT SCREAMING THESE LIES
YOU ARE THE TRUTH SAVING MY LIFE

.:SaM:. is my favoritest Flyleaf loving sister ever!


xXLaylaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #4765
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned for banning me for banning you for banning me for banning you for banning me for thinking




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #4766
xXLaylaXx
This.Is.A.Sick.And.Cruel. World.But.I'll.Survive.
 
xXLaylaXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
I am currently:

banned for banning me for banning you for banning me for banning you for banning me for thinking



HERE I STAND EMPTY HANDS WISHING MY WRISTS WERE BLEEDING
TO STOP THE PAIN FROM THE BEATING
AND THERE YOU STOOD HOLDING ME
WAITING FOR ME TO NOTICE BUT WHO ARE YOU
YOU ARE THE TRUTH OUT SCREAMING THESE LIES
YOU ARE THE TRUTH SAVING MY LIFE

.:SaM:. is my favoritest Flyleaf loving sister ever!


xXLaylaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:33 PM   #4767
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned for copying and pasting without changing the sentence to be correct for you




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:35 PM   #4768
live/love/die
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
I am currently:

banned for pointing out the inconsistency!



When I'm alone I make believe that,
I'm in a different time and place where,
nobody wants to know my name and
no one will recognize my face.


live/love/die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #4769
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned for banning me for pointing out inconsistencies




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #4770
xXLaylaXx
This.Is.A.Sick.And.Cruel. World.But.I'll.Survive.
 
xXLaylaXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
I am currently:

banned for confusing me!



HERE I STAND EMPTY HANDS WISHING MY WRISTS WERE BLEEDING
TO STOP THE PAIN FROM THE BEATING
AND THERE YOU STOOD HOLDING ME
WAITING FOR ME TO NOTICE BUT WHO ARE YOU
YOU ARE THE TRUTH OUT SCREAMING THESE LIES
YOU ARE THE TRUTH SAVING MY LIFE

.:SaM:. is my favoritest Flyleaf loving sister ever!


xXLaylaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #4771
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned for being confused




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #4772
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Banned for making me smile.



<3.


Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #4773
live/love/die
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
I am currently:

banned for smiling! (not that it's a bad thing!)



When I'm alone I make believe that,
I'm in a different time and place where,
nobody wants to know my name and
no one will recognize my face.


live/love/die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #4774
xXLaylaXx
This.Is.A.Sick.And.Cruel. World.But.I'll.Survive.
 
xXLaylaXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
I am currently:

banned for being in canada!



HERE I STAND EMPTY HANDS WISHING MY WRISTS WERE BLEEDING
TO STOP THE PAIN FROM THE BEATING
AND THERE YOU STOOD HOLDING ME
WAITING FOR ME TO NOTICE BUT WHO ARE YOU
YOU ARE THE TRUTH OUT SCREAMING THESE LIES
YOU ARE THE TRUTH SAVING MY LIFE

.:SaM:. is my favoritest Flyleaf loving sister ever!


xXLaylaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #4775
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Banned for banning about location again




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #4776
xXLaylaXx
This.Is.A.Sick.And.Cruel. World.But.I'll.Survive.
 
xXLaylaXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
I am currently:

banned for banning me wayyyy too much =P



HERE I STAND EMPTY HANDS WISHING MY WRISTS WERE BLEEDING
TO STOP THE PAIN FROM THE BEATING
AND THERE YOU STOOD HOLDING ME
WAITING FOR ME TO NOTICE BUT WHO ARE YOU
YOU ARE THE TRUTH OUT SCREAMING THESE LIES
YOU ARE THE TRUTH SAVING MY LIFE

.:SaM:. is my favoritest Flyleaf loving sister ever!


xXLaylaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #4777
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLaylaXx View Post
banned for banning me wayyyy too much =P




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:56 PM   #4778
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

banned for not thinking of an original ban!!! :D



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #4779
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned for using the word "original"




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 09:02 PM   #4780
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

banned for using the quotation marks " <<



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:06 PM.