RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-08-2008, 12:48 AM   #4641
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

baby oil all the way :P






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 01:17 AM   #4642
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

;) me and you baby?



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 01:20 AM   #4643
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

woot, get your coat! Dont forget the whips and chains!






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 08:48 AM   #4644
N.Bluth
I need a pig here!
 
N.Bluth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: F**k mountain
I am currently:

Why the hell is the thread wearing a gimp suit? ^^ Oh I see... Carry on!



Play the game out
Amor Vincit Omnia




Dad 10/11/2008 Always our sunshine, I'm still playing for the town hall clock


N.Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:04 PM   #4645
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:


OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #4646
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Awwwwwwwwwwws at ^^^^^^^^

*remembers she was in a sexual party with sparkly shoes* (don't know your namey soweeee)

*collects whips and chains*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #4647
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

I ate too much for dinner.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 09:15 PM   #4648
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

it's sharlie

And yus the thread is wearing a gimp suit, I thought it promoted its masculinity.

Who's a good little thread then? That's right you are

*pets thread*






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 12:52 AM   #4649
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

heeeeello sharlie I'm abi *bows*

*wees on the thraed*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 04:28 PM   #4650
N.Bluth
I need a pig here!
 
N.Bluth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: F**k mountain
I am currently:

Abi!!!!!!!!! I'm way too hungover to clean thread!! *Goes to find a maid*



Play the game out
Amor Vincit Omnia




Dad 10/11/2008 Always our sunshine, I'm still playing for the town hall clock


N.Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 09:26 PM   #4651
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

*turns up in a maids outfit*

*looks at the wee on the floor*


NOBODY PAID ME FOR THAT!

*walks out the thread in a huff*






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 11:19 PM   #4652
N.Bluth
I need a pig here!
 
N.Bluth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: F**k mountain
I am currently:

*wanders in and sees Abi's magic wee is still on the floor and hasn't evaporated, throws news paper on wee, goes to rent a portaloo so that we all have somewhere to go to do a wee*



Play the game out
Amor Vincit Omnia




Dad 10/11/2008 Always our sunshine, I'm still playing for the town hall clock


N.Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 11:20 PM   #4653
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*is confused*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 11:24 PM   #4654
N.Bluth
I need a pig here!
 
N.Bluth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: F**k mountain
I am currently:

*Jumps on Abi*
ABBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!



Play the game out
Amor Vincit Omnia




Dad 10/11/2008 Always our sunshine, I'm still playing for the town hall clock


N.Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 03:01 AM   #4655
secret
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sweden
I am currently:

bumpbumpybumpbump

secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 11:21 AM   #4656
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

how comes my wee is magic?

*pats ginny*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #4657
The 666th Pope
Hallelujah
 
The 666th Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

bump.



Love is the most selfish emotion of all.


The 666th Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 04:04 PM   #4658
Behind the Smile
a single step.
 
Behind the Smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maidenhead
I am currently:

BUMPBUMPBUMP.



If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.


Behind the Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 07:47 PM   #4659
N.Bluth
I need a pig here!
 
N.Bluth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: F**k mountain
I am currently:

Oh my god. *Put's my new sky scraper heels on threddy so he is taller than all the other threads and also looks sexy*
*licks thread*
RAWR!!!!!



Play the game out
Amor Vincit Omnia




Dad 10/11/2008 Always our sunshine, I'm still playing for the town hall clock


N.Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #4660
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*eats ginny*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:22 PM.