RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31-08-2008, 08:23 PM   #4621
pixie
Jatkakaa Hymyilemistä :)
 
pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Londonish
I am currently:

feel like i'm about to relapse after almost 10 months..

*cuddles everyone else*






Look beyond the imperfections.


pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:35 PM   #4622
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

*holds you*

you wanna talk about it?
like whats triggering you?



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:39 PM   #4623
pixie
Jatkakaa Hymyilemistä :)
 
pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Londonish
I am currently:

*crawls into your cuddle*

i'm not sure, been feeling like this since last night.

i'll stop spamming this thread now..






Look beyond the imperfections.


pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:45 PM   #4624
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

*holds sofi*
love, you are in no way spamming this thread.
now come here, snuggle up to old rachel here and share whats on your mind.
or just, stay here and talk about anything(:



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:54 PM   #4625
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

*cries*

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:54 PM   #4626
pixie
Jatkakaa Hymyilemistä :)
 
pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Londonish
I am currently:

thankyou..

ah i feel so stupid. i'm recovering from anorexia but now i feel like i have nothing.. i know i shouldn't go back to this... but i don't know if i can beat the urges this time..

i'm so sorry.






Look beyond the imperfections.


pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #4627
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

dont be sorry sofi. i know what its like. to be able to say your recovering is amazing to say the least.... i wish i could say that.

*hugs* it'll be okay. you're welcome to stay here

*holds annie* whats wrong love?
*PM me if you'd like, either of you*



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:10 PM   #4628
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

i just feel so bad right now

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:11 PM   #4629
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

*holds you* whats got you down love? anything in particular or just one of those days?



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #4630
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

everything
sorry *cries*
feeling scared right now

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:21 PM   #4631
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

*hold annie*

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:21 PM   #4632
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

*huggles* annie. ily deary, it'll be alright(:



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:24 PM   #4633
pixie
Jatkakaa Hymyilemistä :)
 
pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Londonish
I am currently:

*hugs everyone back*

i'll be ok, i'll try.. i want to make it through.. it's just so hard without anything to fall back on :(

*cuddles for everyone*






Look beyond the imperfections.


pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:27 PM   #4634
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

you have us to fall back on, you have RYL

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:27 PM   #4635
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

im sorry

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:28 PM   #4636
pixie
Jatkakaa Hymyilemistä :)
 
pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Londonish
I am currently:

thankyou ^^, i love you all so much

*trys so hard not to burst the bubble*






Look beyond the imperfections.


pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:29 PM   #4637
pixie
Jatkakaa Hymyilemistä :)
 
pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Londonish
I am currently:

don't be sorry annie, *cuddles*






Look beyond the imperfections.


pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:29 PM   #4638
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

*gives you an everlast bubble*
there you go. it won't ever pop.
and i'm sure with your skinny gorgeous bod you couldn't pop a single bubble sofi

*holds annie*



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:31 PM   #4639
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

i dont think i can do this anymore

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:32 PM   #4640
pixie
Jatkakaa Hymyilemistä :)
 
pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Londonish
I am currently:

aw thankyou

*stays here a little longer*






Look beyond the imperfections.


pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 12 (0 members and 12 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:44 AM.