RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-05-2009, 01:01 PM   #441
toilet paper
 
toilet paper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

Hi, I'm very new and all, but...
I like incense and beautiful summer days. Erm, yeah.



"Oh darling, I simply abhor all of these modern crisps. Whatever happened to basic flavours, such as, oh, sea salt and balsamic vinegar?"

toilet paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2009, 04:39 AM   #442
~Kaytee~
 
~Kaytee~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

Hi everyone *waves*
I guess, I should let people know. I'm not new.
I got a new account for a few reasons.
Basically under my username says who I used to be ;)
Just wanted to clear that up.
I may delete this post if I can get more paranoid though.





Jake- my superman <3
Helen- my amazing star <3


~Kaytee~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 10:52 PM   #443
beautiful_disaster
 
beautiful_disaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

I'm not new as such, but have taken a massively long break from RYL so going to reintroduce myself.

I'm Tams, I'm 22 and I live in Manchester, although I'll be moving to London next year to start my new job.

I love music, singing and acting. Dancing is my passion- it's what I live for!

My friends mean the world to me and I'd do anything for them. They keep me going and understand me better than I understand myself.

beautiful_disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #444
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

*waves to everyone*
btw if anyone wants to add me on facebook feel free.
Just tell me you're from here and I'll accept straight away :)
and anyone wants to message me any time feel free <3






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #445
danisunshine
 
Join Date: May 2009

I'm Danielle.

I like: Music, books, clothes, singing, writing, reflecting, being by myself sometimes, peacefulness, nature, animals, cooking, hugs, playing cards, friends, concerts, driving, bowling, dancing, sunsets, swimming, shells, documentaries, psychology, mythology, being warm, hello kitty, piercings, tattoos, fruit, soft stuff, cleaning, folding laundry, organizing things, playfulness, spring (I can't wait!) and summer, the ocean and a lot more!

danisunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009, 04:02 AM   #446
~Kaytee~
 
~Kaytee~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

Hi Danielle.
Welcome :)
I love writing too :D





Jake- my superman <3
Helen- my amazing star <3


~Kaytee~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #447
lovemuse
blah blah
 
lovemuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bixby Canyon Bridge
I am currently:

Hi i'm Irena.

I love music, the band muse especially, books, sudoku, card games, art, nature and my pets.

I like running, crosswords, the sound of sneezing, people falling over and people who smile. Alot. I like the sun. Though I'd have to, since I live in Australia. But I like it regardless.

Hi everyone!

lovemuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #448
~Kaytee~
 
~Kaytee~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

Hey, welcome Irena!
I love sudokus, my boyfriend calls me crazy
And I'm from Australia too
Hope you settle in here :D





Jake- my superman <3
Helen- my amazing star <3


~Kaytee~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 02:04 PM   #449
lovemuse
blah blah
 
lovemuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bixby Canyon Bridge
I am currently:

Thankyou bigbear!

Sudokus indeed are the best, my friends call me crazy. :)



_I wish I could wish for a wishing well and wish away the rising swell_

lovemuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 04:20 PM   #450
~Kaytee~
 
~Kaytee~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

No worries!
Hehe.. ahhh.. their just jealous :P
My boyfriend can't do them to save his life hehe.





Jake- my superman <3
Helen- my amazing star <3


~Kaytee~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:26 AM   #451
lovemuse
blah blah
 
lovemuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bixby Canyon Bridge
I am currently:

Too true! =]

I used to take them every time I went to the beach with my friends. They'd start off teasing me, and by the end day had hijacked my sudoku book for themselves. Then they would grovel for my help, and watch me enviously.

My older sister once spent thirty minutes attempting an easy. I finished it in two. It was the highlight of my life :D



_I wish I could wish for a wishing well and wish away the rising swell_

lovemuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #452
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Hey everyone =]
I'm Abi, I'm 16, next year I'm taking Physics, Biology, Psychology and PE in sixth form and I love swimming and music so so much.
And I've only been using RYL regularly for a couple of weeks and I already feel so at home here =]
xx



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:46 AM   #453
~Kaytee~
 
~Kaytee~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

Hey Abi! Welcome =]
Glad you feel at home here.
I did biology at school- loved it!
Hope to see you around x





Jake- my superman <3
Helen- my amazing star <3


~Kaytee~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #454
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch
 
Bellatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Everywhere
I am currently:

Welcome, welcome!




Imperfection is underrated.



Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #455
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Welcome to the ED board =)



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #456
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

PHYSICS FTW! :D
I love physics :) Also welcome <3






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #457
finding.my.wings
 
finding.my.wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Zealand

ok- i guess.
im merri. i love reading books and wanna change the world.



The BRAVEST thing
I ever did was
CONTINUING MY LIFE
when I wanted to die.


finding.my.wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2009, 12:59 PM   #458
frizzly
 
frizzly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

welcome merri :)



"you never know how strong you are untill being strong is the only choice you have"

lozstar88 your my lopbelly night owl. CrashQueen your beautiful and amazing like the vodka that stops the jelly from tasting funny :p


frizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #459
Snow-In-Wonderland
 

I'm Dani-Joy but my friends call me Mango! I'm 14 and I'm a self-proclaimed computer nerd lol also I've dyed my hair so many times I dont remember the natural colour :P

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 11:03 AM   #460
~Kaytee~
 
~Kaytee~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

Hey Dani-Joy! Welcome :D

Hehe I love dyeing my hair ^_^





Jake- my superman <3
Helen- my amazing star <3


~Kaytee~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:21 PM.