RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #4541
treetop
Hiding in a tree
 
treetop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

nope

the person below me is wearing something blue



lost in the world




wanna be able to stand up and scream to the world how i feel,instead i sit here quite and unable to speak wondering if the day will ever come when i can let it all out

treetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #4542
flutterby butterfly
Blu
 
flutterby butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

I am! blue t-shirt

The person below me is procrastinating



Previously unicorn-tears

In a burst of light that blinded every angel
As if the sky had blown the heavens into stars
You felt the gravity of tempered grace,
falling into empty space
With no-one there to catch you in their arms


Kahlia1981 & silentgirl are my RYL sisters
Plumeria Sister

flutterby butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #4543
kellyxmariex
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Jersey
I am currently:

Yeap:) I need to start getting ready!

The person below me has a blanket on.

kellyxmariex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #4544
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nope.

The person below me is wearing something with a picture of an animal on it.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #4545
treetop
Hiding in a tree
 
treetop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

nope

The person below me has the tv on



lost in the world




wanna be able to stand up and scream to the world how i feel,instead i sit here quite and unable to speak wondering if the day will ever come when i can let it all out

treetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 02:22 AM   #4546
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

No, don't have tv.

The pbm is shaking...

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #4547
Cazzie
There will always be a door to the light.
 
Cazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
I am currently:

Why on earth would I be shaking?

The person below me cannot solve a Rubik's cube



The closer you are to the light,
the greater your shadow becomes.

Cazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #4548
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

Absolutely true,

The person below me watched a movie today.

Ps: I shake all the time ;)

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #4549
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yes.

The person below me likes frogs.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 11:27 PM   #4550
mycarImissu
Jon
 
mycarImissu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kent
I am currently:

nope

tpbm loves music?

mycarImissu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 12:17 AM   #4551
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

Oh yes she does :)

The person below me has blue eyes

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 12:45 AM   #4552
MellaNina
Chase the Morning.
 
MellaNina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

nope

The person below me is a big lord of the rings fan

MellaNina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 12:55 AM   #4553
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!
 
Left Phalange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am currently:

Certainly not, I have a life.

The person below me loves books. To the point where they'd have sex with books if it were possible and/or socially acceptable.





I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.


Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 12:59 AM   #4554
Amalias
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

Sure. Especially if was Harry Potter.

The person below me sucks at doing the Butterfly stroke in swimming.

Amalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 02:43 AM   #4555
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

oh my gosh yes. its just a big whirl of frenetic motion and energy when i try. splashing all around and waves and i don't go anywhere at all. until i get tired and get out of the pool and go to the locker room :P

the person below me loves lazy river rides at water parks?




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 11:31 AM   #4556
Amalias
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

Sure do. Especially the ones where you just float around and stuff.

The person below me bites their nails.

Amalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 06:47 AM   #4557
onigear
 
onigear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: US
I am currently:

True.

The person below me is a huge animal lover.

onigear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 07:05 AM   #4558
Intaytia
*
 
Intaytia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

True.

The person below me has dyed their hair at least once.

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 09:58 AM   #4559
MrsCoulter
{Fighting a War}
 
MrsCoulter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Milton Keynes
I am currently:

I have - only twice but it didn't work because my hair is so dark

TPBM lives in the North of England?



"John, being brave is going where no man has gone before and with Lizzy Stark, that is NOT what you'll be doing!" - Aunt Polly.

“I told him I was going to betray you, and betray Lyra, and he believed me because I was corrupt and full of wickedness; he looked so deep I felt sure he'd see the truth. But I lied too well. I was lying with every nerve and fiber and everything I'd ever done...I wanted him to find no good in me, and he didn't. There is none.”


MrsCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #4560
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

No, I don't.

The person below me loves monster trucks?






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:36 PM.