RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-06-2007, 10:26 PM   #4501
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

no im not ood at all.
glad your ok.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:27 PM   #4502
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

Right, half ten so I'm off to bed.
I've been tried enough as it is all week.
Two exams tomorrow as well ><

Love you all
*hugs and kisses*






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:28 PM   #4503
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

good night hunny.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:29 PM   #4504
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

looks like i will be sitting on here all night unable to seep



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:30 PM   #4505
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

*cuddles dani*
i'm here if you want to talk

so what is revision??? is it the same as studying?




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:30 PM   #4506
Karinnarain
You get me everytime ♥
 
Karinnarain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
I am currently:

Thanks, whats up hunny, PM me if you like xx

Karinnarain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:31 PM   #4507
Karinnarain
You get me everytime ♥
 
Karinnarain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
I am currently:

Yea revision is the same as studying.

Karinnarain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:35 PM   #4508
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

yer i gess so.
n dont worry im not goin to put my stuff on everyone else.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:39 PM   #4509
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

Hi everyone... How are we all?

Did anyone watch Britains got talent?

Sophie
Xxx



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:41 PM   #4510
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

i watched some of it



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:41 PM   #4511
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

dont think of it that way hun, if you want to talk thats what im here for, i care about you and want to help in any way i can x




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:42 PM   #4512
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

Paul was amazing!!!

Sophie
Xxx



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:42 PM   #4513
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

pshh try americas got talent ;)




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:42 PM   #4514
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Heya, Yeh I watched it Sophie, I think it might be kinda fixed hmm. Damon def shouldn't have gone through, I know someone who knows him and she was insiting he was going to win. Just have to wait and see but if he does win then yeh it's fixed.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:43 PM   #4515
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

Ohhhh Jess have a look at this its amazing!!! A bit odd but really cool I think you'll like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZX5qdIEB0

Sophie
Xxx



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:45 PM   #4516
*Beth*
Beth
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: London
I am currently:

Evening everyone x

*Beth* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:45 PM   #4517
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

hey everybody sorry I keep coming in and disappearing.



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:48 PM   #4518
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

thanks.
i think its crap really. simon gets on my tits.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:50 PM   #4519
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

Hey guys.

I feel like I've not been on RYL in AGES!!

Like the new sig?

x



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 10:53 PM   #4520
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

hey luce.



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 13 (0 members and 13 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:54 AM.