RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2008, 08:23 PM   #4481
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Well Leicester Brum or Nottingham I could probably do



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:28 PM   #4482
Oliviaface
 
Oliviaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

I can't until this february.
'cause then I'm 15 :]

Oliviaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:31 PM   #4483
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Su its me, im broke til then



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:37 AM   #4484
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

are we actually discussing this seriously?

If so then i'm going to break the seriousness with a bad taste joke: Since it's a naturists room meet will the meet be clothing optional? LOL



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:37 AM   #4485
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Also we'd have to start a thread in the Meet section of the forums.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:14 PM   #4486
Oliviaface
 
Oliviaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Clothes are entirely optional because someone of us don't want to be slapped with an indecent exposure fine.

Oliviaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:24 PM   #4487
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

don't you mean clothing is mandatory then?



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:32 PM   #4488
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Well no
Clothing is optional
(as in optional that you *Can* wear it) so we dont get fined
as opposed to optional that you *cant* wear it.


I think we should plan this properly :D



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:51 PM   #4489
Oliviaface
 
Oliviaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

TO THE MEET BOARD.

I already have my birthday one planned for february.
someone make a thready.

Oliviaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:59 PM   #4490
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Shall I?



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #4491
Oliviaface
 
Oliviaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

YEAH YEAH YEAH.

Oliviaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #4492
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Uno momento



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:32 PM   #4493
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

I see it but I still don't believe it. it's really there.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:34 PM   #4494
Oliviaface
 
Oliviaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

yeah dude.

ew. i said dude.

Oliviaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:04 PM   #4495
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

1991 called. they want their lingo back.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:52 AM   #4496
Oliviaface
 
Oliviaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

I was born in 1994 so shurrup.

Yeah, man, all is groovy, dude.

Oliviaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:04 AM   #4497
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

1994?!!!!
I have tee shirts older than you.

I was 8 when you were born.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:05 AM   #4498
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

I was watching the rugrats when you were a rugrat



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:06 AM   #4499
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

i'm 22. STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD!!!



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:16 AM   #4500
Oliviaface
 
Oliviaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

You're not old *cough*

I'm just young. And short. Extremely short for my age.
Aw, sod it, I'm an all over freak.
Damn it.

*makes mashed popaters*

Oliviaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:09 PM.