RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #4441
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

Circles - Dag Nasty

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #4442
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Death of Me- Red




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #4443
Koriandr
Oprah Noodlemantra
 
Koriandr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Jump City
I am currently:

Every Heart - BOA




Come on, skinny love,
Just last the year.


Koriandr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:03 AM   #4444
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

Fatal Error - Apocalyptica

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #4445
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Goodbye - Miley Cyrus



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #4446
Hobbes
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hounds of Love - The Futureheads

Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #4447
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Imagine - John Lennon



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #4448
Hobbes
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

Just Looking - Stereophonics

Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #4449
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds To Mars




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #4450
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Livin on a Prayer - Bon Jovi



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #4451
Hobbes
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

Meter & Verse - Young Guns

Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:37 PM   #4452
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Nancy Boy - Placebo



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:39 PM   #4453
LotusandDice
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
 
LotusandDice's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Norway

Oh Yeah - Yello

LotusandDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #4454
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

Private Ale - Green Day

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:14 AM   #4455
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Queen Bee - Tina Guo




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:43 AM   #4456
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Rooster - Alice in Chains



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:54 AM   #4457
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

Smokestack Lighting - Holwlin' Wolf

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 04:25 AM   #4458
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Tree Village - Dance Gavin Dance




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:32 AM   #4459
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

Underjoyed - Jack Off Jill

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:47 PM   #4460
Hobbes
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

VCR - The XX

Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:23 PM.