RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2012, 08:15 PM   #4421
Indigo.
Wir und die Todten reiten schnell.
 
Indigo.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Faye :)



If I only could
make a deal with God.




Indigo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #4422
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Geraldine



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #4423
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Hazel




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #4424
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Imogen



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:35 PM   #4425
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Jolene.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #4426
Katniss
 
Katniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I am currently:

Kimbra

Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #4427
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Imogen.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:47 PM   #4428
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Jasmine




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:01 PM   #4429
Killer Queen
 
Killer Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
I am currently:

Kristina

Killer Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #4430
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

How did we go I J K I J K?

Lauren



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #4431
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

My base idiocy ;-p

Michelle.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:17 PM   #4432
my_smile_is_fake
 
my_smile_is_fake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Nicola

my_smile_is_fake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:49 AM   #4433
Kyaneos
Steph.
 
Kyaneos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Olivia

Kyaneos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:30 AM   #4434
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

Penelope



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #4435
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Queenie



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #4436
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫
 
LizzieRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana.
I am currently:

Rochelle.



Major Depression | Asperger's Syndrome | Anxiety NOS | Hints of OCD

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!




LizzieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #4437
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Sandra.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #4438
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫
 
LizzieRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana.
I am currently:

Tracey.



Major Depression | Asperger's Syndrome | Anxiety NOS | Hints of OCD

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!




LizzieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #4439
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Unis.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #4440
Hobbes
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

Veronica

Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:57 PM.