RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #4381
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

yup

Kraftwerk?





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:10 PM   #4382
DVM
These 4 Walls Can't Contain Me For Long.
 
DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Birmingham, England, UK
I am currently:

Yep

Fantomas?






DVM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #4383
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

nope

Ill Scarlett (hehe)



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:29 AM   #4384
littlebylittle_daybyday
Señorita DiCesare
 
littlebylittle_daybyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
I am currently:

nope

Forever Defied Death



Isn't it amazing, How you always think you have nothing left to live for,
but when
you meet that one, true, love;

everything turns around?

My RYL family -
Bethaneeny


littlebylittle_daybyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #4385
evan
labyrinthine.
 
evan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

nope.

the ready set?



Do you remember me?
Is your mind that worn?
We both were born
to be one with that which the public scorns.

- The Church Channel: Say Anything


evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #4386
drampty
...trouble...
 
drampty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: staffs, uk. (home: *sigh*)
I am currently:

nope

alexi murdoch



they say they have no claim to know what's right...
- Dar Williams, mercy of the fallen -
***
OH SURE! blame the bat... what the heck - we're easy targets!
***
'is 'alright' special timelord speak for 'really not alright at all'?'


drampty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 06:01 AM   #4387
-Rainbow-
 
Join Date: May 2008

nope

patti smith?





-Rainbow- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #4388
Little_pixie
I'm so in love with Olivier <3
 
Little_pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: dartford
I am currently:

yes

david bowie????




So how can you tell me you're lonely,
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London
I'll show you something to make you change your mind



Little_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 11:10 AM   #4389
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yup.

Janis Ian?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 08:58 PM   #4390
RazorCandi13
愛してる
 
RazorCandi13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Edmonton
I am currently:

no
Cannibal Corpse?



R.I.P
Dylan James Schulte
June 27, 1991-June 7, 2010
We all miss you </3

RazorCandi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 09:08 PM   #4391
Little_pixie
I'm so in love with Olivier <3
 
Little_pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: dartford
I am currently:

yes

barlow girl?????




So how can you tell me you're lonely,
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London
I'll show you something to make you change your mind



Little_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #4392
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

No

Violent Femmes?




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 09:31 PM   #4393
Rawrk
 

Nope.

Elbow?

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #4394
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

yep!

The Academy Is?




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 11:20 PM   #4395
~.Ilyssya.~
Just a multi-faceted geek.
 
~.Ilyssya.~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Scotland....
I am currently:

Nope....

Madina Lake?



Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling all for us <3


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it :)


~.Ilyssya.~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 12:53 AM   #4396
Little_pixie
I'm so in love with Olivier <3
 
Little_pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: dartford
I am currently:

yes

deep purple????




So how can you tell me you're lonely,
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London
I'll show you something to make you change your mind



Little_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 12:57 AM   #4397
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

nope

Idlewild?





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 01:08 AM   #4398
samanthaax
 
samanthaax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: canada
I am currently:

Nopee

dance gavin dance





Then she opened her life
And found relief through His eyes
And put down,
She put down her knife
http://www.myspace.com/Recordsessions


samanthaax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 08:31 AM   #4399
-Rainbow-
 
Join Date: May 2008

nopeeeeeee

minus the bear?





-Rainbow- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 11:41 AM   #4400
Little_pixie
I'm so in love with Olivier <3
 
Little_pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: dartford
I am currently:

nope

belle and sebastian??????




So how can you tell me you're lonely,
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London
I'll show you something to make you change your mind



Little_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 20 (0 members and 20 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:17 AM.