RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #421
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

Chocolate!

Blueberries or strawberries?



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 04:55 PM   #422
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

oooooh strawberries!

wearing socks on your hands or gloves on your feet? XD



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #423
yourockmysocks
 
yourockmysocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

Socks on my hands, which I have actually done before.

Gardening or reading?

yourockmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 07:13 PM   #424
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

reading. gardens have scary monsters in them. eight legged scary monsters.

coffee or tea?



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 08:20 PM   #425
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

tea (I don't drink coffee anymore)

Milk or Honey!?



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #426
I'mJustMe
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

Milk. Especailly warm :)

Reading or writing?

I'mJustMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #427
livelaughlove
fated to pretend
 
livelaughlove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I am currently:

Writing.

Music or Dance?



où est mon esprit ?


livelaughlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 11:46 PM   #428
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Music

Toffee Apple or Candy Floss!?



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 04:11 AM   #429
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

Candy floss

Teenagers or toddlers?



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 04:25 AM   #430
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

Toddlers, their strops are funny because they usually involve more throwing of toys at your face than slamming of doors.

Sunset or Sunrise?



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 04:49 AM   #431
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

^ Agreed

Sunrise, it's so still and beautiful at that time of day. And there's nobody around to bother me :p

Long hair or short? (2 answers - men, then women)



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 04:55 AM   #432
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

T'is beautiful and peaceful, when it comes to sunset, which is cool too, people often are too busy with 'life' to notice much but in the mornings you often just have the birds to accompany your insomnia madness.

I would say long for both, I like kl and pretty hair as long as it's looked after proper



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 07:52 AM   #433
jess :)
please tell me there's something better
 
jess :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

hmmm blue

really really hot or really really cold?

jess :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 09:47 AM   #434
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

idk... cold makes me cold D: but you can always put on more layers if youre too cold... there are only so many layers to take off! XD cold!

edward scissorhands gloves or wolverine gloves?



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 01:16 PM   #435
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Edward scissorhands gloves

Hot or Cold



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 05:42 PM   #436
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Cold.

Hedgehogs or badgers?




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 11:50 PM   #437
JaffaCake.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Manchester, UK.

Hedgehogs :)

Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner?
:D

JaffaCake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2010, 01:36 AM   #438
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

Neither!! If I absolutely had to pick one, I'd say Pattinson because the other one looks about 16

Batman or Superman?



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2010, 02:34 AM   #439
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

BATMAN

Mario or Luigi?



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2010, 02:52 AM   #440
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

Good man!

Luigi - I somehow always ended up as Luigi because I'm tall....no idea how that logic applied to computer games, but kids are stupid :p

Acoustic guitar or electric?



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:02 AM.