RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-02-2009, 06:16 PM   #421
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

knitted



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 04:50 AM   #422
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

^^ Its supposed to be H next

Hated



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #423
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Oh does it go in alpabetcail order?
Didnt know sorry x

Skip I thats inpossible.

Jilted :)



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #424
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

kangaroo-ed?

lol




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 07:36 PM   #425
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Limed?



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 06:52 AM   #426
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Milked



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #427
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Nevered

One who says 'never' is known to have 'nevered'




So what i made it up?




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 10:54 PM   #428
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost/loved and saved View Post
Nevered

One who says 'never' is known to have 'nevered'




So what i made it up?
Heh heh.

Owed.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:31 AM   #429
bexidecimal
squidgey mc pokeson
 
bexidecimal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in my bed =]
I am currently:

poured



smile, your beautiful

if someone hates you, be proud that youve done something worthwhile enough for them to disaprove of

if life doesnt go right.. go left =]


bexidecimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:30 AM   #430
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

quarrelled




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:01 PM   #431
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Ranted



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:53 PM   #432
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Suggested




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #433
hannalisahellbent
hannalisa hellbent
 
hannalisahellbent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Virginia
I am currently:

tried

hannalisahellbent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:53 PM   #434
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Unaccepted.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:53 PM   #435
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Ventured.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #436
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Wasted.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #437
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Xylographed.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:55 PM   #438
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Yelled.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:55 PM   #439
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Zizzed.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:14 PM   #440
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

Annoyed.



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:08 AM.