RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2007, 02:50 AM   #421
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Hahaha *throws party food around thread*

DIG IN! XD





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:51 AM   #422
x-mixedemotions
 
x-mixedemotions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

thank you :]
*passes cake around*
its yummy



**If You Love Someone Or Something Enough, Set Them Free.**


I Will Never Forget You.


x-mixedemotions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:52 AM   #423
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Hehehe. I think I'm gunna have to leave party early. I'm really tired so I'm gunna go and retreat to my room to watch a dvd or something. Night/morning all and speak tomorrow :) XXXXX





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:53 AM   #424
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

mmm food.



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:56 AM   #425
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

did you get to do anything fun for your birthday?



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:59 AM   #426
x-mixedemotions
 
x-mixedemotions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

i had a bad birthday tbh
and spent alot of it upset and on my own
but its okay i didnt expect to do anything for it really.
maybe this weekend
hows your day been? xx



**If You Love Someone Or Something Enough, Set Them Free.**


I Will Never Forget You.


x-mixedemotions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:00 AM   #427
hahaugotpunked87
mwuahahaha you cant stop me no matter who you are
 
hahaugotpunked87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: new york
I am currently:

uh oh
michelle is in deep deep trouble
i must leave
we will be joining later
(we being me and my other personality)
psst i have exciting news for later



XoXo i can be your excape XoXo
"if it werent for electricity we would all be watching tv by candel light"
"drop the magic wand and step away from the unicorn"
"well that was a waste of a spoon"
i love everyone in my ryl family<333
you all know who you are
*wink wink* *nudge nudge*


hahaugotpunked87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:17 AM   #428
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

i'm sorry to hear that your day was not good. :( i hope you have some fun this weekend then. my day was good. i got to play hookey from work so i spent all day in my room and read a book. one of my favorite things to do with a day off. only problem is that i forget to eat. now i'm hungry and i don't wanna cook anything, cuz then i will have to talk to my roommate.



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:18 AM   #429
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

and i'm looking forward to michelle's news.
*sits in anticipation*



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:46 AM   #430
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

*Pokes Svenn* =D



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:26 AM   #431
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

why you pokin' me. i had to go. needed junk food so i walked to the store and got lindt truffels, chips and dip. i ain't eaten anything yet today. and it like 8pm



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:27 AM   #432
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

so there
*sticks out tongue*



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:30 AM   #433
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Hmph, fine, next time you want a poke, don't ask me!
=P



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:30 AM   #434
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

what's up?



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:33 AM   #435
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

not really, have to get up in 3 hours, really should sleep but just can't right now




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:39 AM   #436
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

well if you can't sleep soon it would probably be better not to at all. i do better with no sleep than with just a few.



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:36 AM   #437
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

*crickets chirping*



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:00 AM   #438
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

well i guess no one else is coming by so i'm gonna go watch a movie and go to bed.
*still wonders what michelle's news is*



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:17 AM   #439
forever scarred
 
forever scarred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Illinois
I am currently:

i need some sleep. im just to tired to sleep....does that make sense?

forever scarred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:26 AM   #440
forever scarred
 
forever scarred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Illinois
I am currently:

Okay words are looking blurry to me so I think i will head off and close my eyes and try to sleep. ...Oh by the way GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

forever scarred is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:52 AM.