RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-12-2008, 07:08 AM   #4181
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Banned for being pretty AND doublebanning me! Aha!
XD <3



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #4182
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

banned for using two reasons.





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #4183
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Banned for the sinful adoration of orange.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 06:24 PM   #4184
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned for being so cool





Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 10:59 PM   #4185
rollingmoonstar
 
rollingmoonstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lost
I am currently:

banned for having lots of water in your sig/avatar thingy!!!

rollingmoonstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 11:00 PM   #4186
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Banned for lurking!



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 11:04 PM   #4187
rollingmoonstar
 
rollingmoonstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lost
I am currently:

banned for NOT lurking!!

rollingmoonstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 01:02 PM   #4188
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Banned for having an interesting signature.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 10:20 PM   #4189
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned for having a pictureful signature




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 11:07 PM   #4190
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

banned for having a long username



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 11:15 PM   #4191
IceBerg
[Alive]
 
IceBerg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

Banned for not having a long username.



Ralph wept for the end of innocence, the darkness of man's heart, and the fall through the air of a true, wise friend called Piggy.
If we dont get home soon, we'll be barmy..


IceBerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 11:57 PM   #4192
DropDead-
No more, i love you's.
 
DropDead-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Banned for having a link in your signature.



So stand in the rain.
Stand your ground.
Stand up when it's all crashing down.
You stand through the pain.
You won't drown.


DropDead- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 01:20 AM   #4193
amethyst
 

your just abnned no questions asked

  Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 01:33 AM   #4194
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Banned for liking Elf!



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 01:44 AM   #4195
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

banned for being musical

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 01:51 AM   #4196
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Banned for joining a year ago



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 02:16 AM   #4197
Narcissism
Boom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

banned for being scottish.



And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.


Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 05:49 AM   #4198
OhSoAvalanche
My method is uncertain, its a mess but its workin'
 
OhSoAvalanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Rhode Island (USA)
I am currently:

youre banned having ana avatar that has to do with msi




Just let her CRASH and burn she'll learn.
(the attention just encourages her).

R.I.P. Grampa <3


OhSoAvalanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 05:20 PM   #4199
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

bannnned for having a stalker =P

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 05:31 PM   #4200
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:32 PM.